<Oracle ADF Real World Developer’s Guide> is published !

Jobinesh Purushothaman

Oct 25, 2012, 8:18:53 PM10/25/12
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am pleased to announce the release of  a new book on ADF - Oracle ADF Real World Developer’s Guide.

Book details -
Title - Oracle ADF Real World Developer’s Guide.
Paperback : 590 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : October 2012
ISBN : 1849684820
ISBN 13 : 9781849684828
Author(s) : Jobinesh Purushothaman

hasim

Oct 25, 2012, 8:55:09 PM10/25/12
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jobinesh,

As a regular visitor of your blog , I did not wasted few minutes in ordering your book.
I already completed few hundred pages today.Thanks for your detailed oriented book.
Even though I possess half a decade experience in ADF and FMW.  I strongly recommend
this book for experience as well new developers which will definitely take them to next
level and apply best practices in enterprise apps.

Must Read Book for all !

You should give me first reader award !

Thanks & Regards,
Hasim

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the ADF Enterprise Methodology Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology). To unsubscribe send email to adf-methodolo...@googlegroups.com

All content to the ADF EMG lies under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). Any content sourced must be attributed back to the ADF EMG with a link to the Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology).

Jobinesh Purushothaman

Oct 26, 2012, 11:56:43 PM10/26/12
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Hasim and Eugene Fedorenko for your comments. It was truly inspiring. This book is humble effort from my side to share things that I learned (from my colleagues/end users)so far on ADF. I'm happy if this book saves your time and effort in understanding the stack and  runtime collaboration between layers .

btw, For benefit of those who bought this book, let me reiterate one point that I mentioned in my blog post-

 if you are buying this book, please make sure you read the following chapters as well (which are not included in the printed version of the book). You can access these chapter on-line if you buy the printed/pdf/eBook copy of the book. These chapters contain a lot of  interesting things and tips which you may find very useful to understand the internals of the framework.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Eugene Fedorenko <eugene...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations, Jobinesh!!!

I've been looking forward to this book. I bet it's going to be very valuable source for any ADF developer.

2012/10/26 Jobinesh Purushothaman <jobi...@gmail.com>

Eugene Fedorenko

Oct 26, 2012, 4:21:29 AM10/26/12
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com, jobi...@gmail.com
Congratulations, Jobinesh!!!

I've been looking forward to this book. I bet it's going to be very valuable source for any ADF developer.

sankar swaminathan

Nov 2, 2012, 5:49:01 AM11/2/12
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com, jobi...@gmail.com
Congratulations Jobinesh.

I am sure it will be extremely useful to many :-) ... Good Luck and Best Wishes.

Thanks,
Sankar.

Brian Huff

Nov 2, 2012, 11:40:52 AM11/2/12
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com

Bah! It's not "published"! It's available for pre-order... Not available for shipping until November 30th.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1849684820/

Tease...
--

Brian 'Bex' Huff
Chief Software Architect

Designing a Content Management or Enterprise 2.0 strategy? This may help:
 http://bezzotech.com/library.html

hasim

Nov 2, 2012, 11:41:37 AM11/2/12
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
It is published on Pack publication , So you can buy soft copy and wait for hard copy
by mail.

Thanks,Hasim

Brian Huff

Nov 2, 2012, 11:53:28 AM11/2/12
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com

Ah! Thanks for the clarification ;-)

Vaibhav Rastogi

Nov 2, 2012, 12:33:01 PM11/2/12
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jobinesh,

Congrats and really good work. I have read sample chapters and really liked the content. You have been a guide to me since my days at Oracle especially with those ADF best practices.

I am going to order one copy and will suggest my staff to purchase one.

Thanks,
Vaibhav