OOW13 Social Get Together Saturday 21st for the ADF EMG

Chris Muir

Aug 3, 2013, 6:33:40 PM8/3/13
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Fajitas, margaritas, and conversations on task flows, my favourite!

The Oracle ADF team will be hosting another ADF EMG social night at Oracle Open World similar to last year, and you're invited.  This is a chance for you to meet other ADF EMG members and Oracle staff, share a few war stories over a couple of cold beers, and generally relax after your flights into OOW and before the start to a big week.

This event will be held Saturday 21st the night *before* OOW, so please book your flights accordingly.  To attend you *must* RSVP: devtools-f...@oracle.com

Chevy's Fresh Mex
3rst Street AND Howard San Francisco (just near the Moscone South)
http://www.chevys.com/
Saturday 21st 5-7pm
Map: http://bit.ly/17X9Wgu

The ADF product management team is especially looking forward to meeting you all again, we had a lot of fun last year.  We hope to see you there.

Regards,

Chris Muir

Aino

Aug 5, 2013, 6:06:46 AM8/5/13
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Great, looking forward to it. See you all there.

Regards
  Aino

You received this message because you are subscribed to the ADF Enterprise Methodology Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology). To unsubscribe send email to adf-methodolo...@googlegroups.com

All content to the ADF EMG lies under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). Any content sourced must be attributed back to the ADF EMG with a link to the Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ADF Enterprise Methodology Group" group.

Shay Shmeltzer

Aug 5, 2013, 5:05:13 PM8/5/13
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
For those still debating if Oracle OpenWorld is worth the travel...
Here is a quick summary of Oracle ADF related activities:
https://blogs.oracle.com/jdeveloperpm/entry/oracle_adf_at_oracle_openworld1

Shay

Chris Muir

Aug 28, 2013, 10:11:28 PM8/28/13
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
A quick reminder about the ADF EMG social night at OOW.  Here's the original email again:

This event will be held Saturday 21st the night *before* OOW, so please book your flights accordingly.  To attend you *must* RSVP:devtools-feedback_ww@oracle.com