Slow and steady wins the race

Andy Lester

Mar 11, 2012, 4:21:26 PM3/11/12
to ack-...@googlegroups.com
http://kovshenin.com/2012/daniel-bachhuber-the-zen-of-wordpress-development/

Here's a talk on WordPress development where the first thing he tells these WordPress developers is that they need to get into the code to know what's going on, and to use ack to do it.  These are people who aren't even used to the command line, judging from his talking to the crowd.

It's funny to see how widespread ack is becoming….

xoa

--
Andy Lester => an...@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance

Phil Dobbin

Mar 11, 2012, 4:54:33 PM3/11/12
to ack-...@googlegroups.com

Phillip Koebbe

Mar 12, 2012, 7:22:20 AM3/12/12
to ack-...@googlegroups.com
On Mar 11, 2012, at 3:21 PM, Andy Lester wrote:

http://kovshenin.com/2012/daniel-bachhuber-the-zen-of-wordpress-development/

Here's a talk on WordPress development where the first thing he tells these WordPress developers is that they need to get into the code to know what's going on, and to use ack to do it.  These are people who aren't even used to the command line, judging from his talking to the crowd.

It's funny to see how widespread ack is becoming….

It was also referenced recently in the official Ruby On Rails blog [1].