Story/Book Ideas?

Mike Adams

May 14, 2016, 12:06:04 AM5/14/16
to abrigo...@googlegroups.com, Abrigon World AWT, Abrigon World AWY, Abrigon.Laboritory
Some duplication.

T-Book Ideas 2016

http://www.errantdreams.com/pages/creepy_plot_hooks

Top 10 Over Used Plot Lines: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/937/937703p1.html

Plot Devices: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plot_device

Basic Plots in Literature: http://www.ipl.org/div/farq/plotFARQ.html

Bus 13
Sister Claire
Dark Gold
Dark WOrld
Sundered Oak

Plot:
Hero or one we assume is the hero.
Villain or one of many we assume is the villain.
Victims and innocents, or at least some not as guilty as the hero/villain is/seems to be..
-------
Story Ideas
Vampire and Cabbie
Die Hard 5
Bus 13
Omega Force
Sundered Oak
Inspector Depp
Sister Claire
Abortion possession. Mother aborts her baby, but baby is not dead? Or it is dead and it comes back to haunt her literally
or mentally.. Guilt or spiritual.

Lost in Country: about a man who loses his job, his place to live, his gf and all he owns but what is in his mobile home and/or uhaul.
He plans to go south to the lower 48 from Alaska, but did not have a visa, so is now stuck in Canada, not Canadians but no able
to get back into the US cause his Visa can not be proceesed or ...

Bus 13: Bus of Sped kids who defeat demons cause of their special needs.

Sundered Oak: Group of Orpans in high tech but archaic armor that fight ... the undead or what?

DARK EARTH:
Dark and damned, and how so?
Lycan and like, and all those that came up and out into the world with the blocking of the sun.
Undead or spirits or what? Aliens or supersciences gone very wrong or ..
Nik Six: Cabbie, dealing with normal passengers but also vampire and other beasts/creatures/beings of the night.
Vlad: Fellow cabbie and a vampire, humor relief and knowledge source.
Father Ivan: Orthodox Priest and becoming a vampire, but still mostly human. Faith helping..
Darin: Kid reporter, working for a cheap rag of a paper, but ..
Who and what else? Dispatcher or two? Love interest or fellow cabbies? Female and what else?
Known enemies or adversaries? And not your obvious ones?

Book ideas, how far have I gotten, not as far as I like, but how to sync it all between laptop, pc and cell phone and how much longer will I have the cell I have.

Bus 13
- Driver, name, condition
- Autistic
- Blind
- Deaf
- ED/Goth
- Wheel Chair?
- Down

Jony Depp
- Nik Sixx
- Vlad the vampire cabbie
- Father Ivan
- Daril Gavin Cub: reporter, want to be photo-news journalist.

Die Hard
Sundered Oak
Grand Master and Mistress, how open are they?

Mik/Nick Sixx
Omega 13

All in the same basic universe/planet?

Detective Jon Dep, mixed blood, mostly white, who works in Fairbanks c.1900 as a police detective, and his "Sidekick" actually its his uncle? or cousin? Machette.

McCain - cabbie, former cop, who walks into the middle of a terrorist occupation of an airport and it ends with him dropping from the international space station, and to earth.

Nik Stix - cabbie, who is dealing with all sorts of humans and other creatures of the night. Be it vampires, fellow cabbies or spirits and ghosts.

"Vlad, I see someone refused to pay for the cab ride" as Vlad mumbles, giving Nik a look as he continues sucking the life out of a unpaying customer.

"Sorry sir, you can't beat your wife".

"Sir please, put the mirror away". Its okay to smoke, as long as its not magic.

BANSHEE COAST:
Jose, is as he is leaving the kingship. Assassin, or what else is there? Who else would like him dead or out of the way? A threat basically?

Former Royal Family for one?
Lords of the Realm to might not like his successor or himself?

CAPTAIN AMERICA/HULK/SPIDER MAN/THOR:

Or why does people have to become what they are not to be accepted.

Captain America, had to go from unhealthy person to be super, via science and chemistry.

HULK: Geek to freak and out of control, by Radiation/Atomic Radiation? Or what? Statement?

The Sleeping Princess/Knight in Shining Armor/Beauty and Beast?
Prince Charming and Princess, and Princess Kiss and Frog Prince?

Prince Charming/Princess/Beast triad?

Funny how wimpy men can get when there is a chance of getting pussy?
Or how beastial men get when they have a chance of not getting it any more?

Feminine Wiles and whining, or what men do to shut them up, or to get pussy?

Or should it be the geek doing the chemicals and all to become Captain America, or is Captain America really just dumb and bulked up, but women seem to love the bulk he man? or do they? Much of hollywood shows are about geek/average joe, meeting hot sexy super model or like. He the hero, she the love interest, but is it fair to both? Does he have to be a geek? to be a hero to win the girl? She has to be the love interest, or hot/sexy as we define it, or can she be a plain jane and get all the men hot, cause she better for them or its reversed holywood or what?

Stereotype in Holywood?

QUESTIONS:
Hemp - Vegtable oil and if so, how much per acre and how much fuel produced per acre?

THC in Hops or just Hemp?
How close to synthetic patentantable THC?

Hops active ingredient is?
------------
Jonny Depp
Nik Six
Bus 13
- Driver
- Autistic
- Blind
- Deaf
- Mute?
- Goth/ED
- Wheel Chair
- Down Syndrome

Omega Force
McCain - Die Hard
-------------
Die Hard
Sundered Oak
Grand Master and Mistress, how open are they?

Mik/Nick Sixx
Omega 13

All in the same basic universe/planet?

Detective Jon Dep, mixed blood, mostly white, who works in Fairbanks c.1910 as a police detective, and his "Sidekick" actually its his uncle? or cousin? Machette.

[...]

----------
GAMING
Terra Nove 2448:
Colony examples and how bad or good it could be.

Why and how..
Invasion by aliens.
Losers in a war and now its go to space or be assimilated/destroyed/slaughtered..
No War, just persecution, real or imaginary.
Economic Disaster
Environmental Disaster
T-Book Ideas

[...]

Cabbie c.1950, ends up taking and old man to the cemetary at Clay street.

What
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T