Idea for a Go to anything/Search bar.

92 перегляди
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Diego Mesa

не прочитано,
11 січ. 2018 р., 17:29:4611.01.18
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Hello all,

I'd really like to see some kind of "Go to anything" search bar, similar to the one found in many editors (sublime text for example), jupyter notebook, and application launchers like quicksilver, alfred, launchbar, etc.

So far, I have the following "conceptual map":

My idea is to hide the sidebar on startup, and just press a keyboard shortcut to bring up a bar that will let me type the name of a part of the tiddler I want to open and it will either open it or scroll to it if its already open.

Now, this is far out of my area of expertise. Just figured I would post here in case anyone has come across anything similar, has similar interets, or would be able/willing to make a first step in this direction.

So far, I have not yet figured out how to incorporate external libraries into TW, and use them in my own javascript work. I am studying other plugins to figure this out. I also am not really good with CSS styling.

Best,
Diego
Відповісти всім
Відповісти автору