class field and different behaviour in TW 5.1.19 and 5.1.20 prerelease: Is this a Bug?

Mohammad

Jul 8, 2019, 11:23:23 AM7/8/19
to TiddlyWiki
If you apply a class filed in TW 5.1.19 and before you get the CSS applied to  tc-tiddler-frame
In Tw 5.1.20pre it seems it has been changed!

Make below experiment in two TW as below

class: MistyRose
created: 20190708151308705
modified: 20190708151930578
tags: $:/tags/Stylesheet
title: New Tiddler

.MistyRose{background-color:#FFE4E1;}

! Test
Hi Mohammad

!! TW <<version>>

A tiddler to do the experiment is attached!

You got these different results

New Tiddler.tid
TW5.120pre.png
TW5.1.19.png

BurningTreeC

Jul 8, 2019, 11:54:24 AM7/8/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mohammad,

what if you disable sticky titles in the control panel?

Mohammad

Jul 8, 2019, 12:03:22 PM7/8/19
to TiddlyWiki
It works!

So, whats the problem?

Mohammad

Jul 8, 2019, 2:02:14 PM7/8/19
to TiddlyWiki
It seems $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base
also has been changed as many of my customization to data tiddlers and calss fields does not work correctly!

Where can I follow these changes and their side effects on previous version TW5.1.19 ?

--Mohammad

Mohammad

Jul 8, 2019, 2:39:15 PM7/8/19
to TiddlyWiki
I changed the theme still I have the same problem!
So, it means issue is not $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base
but strangely when I change the position of $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base through
$:/tags/Stylesheet
Put it somewhere at top of the list, I see my customization work!

I don't understand what is changed in TW 5.1.20pre in last month that causes customization
through class field and Custom styles by data-tags do not work anymore!

--Mohammad