Senator Kamala Harris Said #BlackLivesMatter. And yet...

Michael Ejercito

Aug 10, 2017, 1:11:36 PM8/10/17
http://www.mercurynews.com/2014/02/27/gun-laws-in-california-concealed-carry-ruling-appealed-by-attorney-general-kamala-harris/

“Local law enforcement must be able to use their discretion to determine
who can carry a concealed weapon,” said Kamala Harris, who was then the
California Attorney General.

I have always wondered how #BlackLivesMatter would view this. After all,
according to their narrative, cops are just Klansmen with badges who
habitually gun down unarmed black men. How could we trust such people with
discretion to determine who may carry a concealed weapon.

And yet, just yesterday, she tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/895339395599011848

Today, we remember #MikeBrown and recommit to ensuring truth,
transparency, and trust in our criminal justice system. #BlackLivesMatter

So I wonder if any reporter from the network broadcast and print media would
ask her any of the following questions:

– If the reason that “[l]ocal law enforcement must be able to use their
discretion to determine who can carry a concealed weapon” is because they
are just Klansmen with badges, why shouldn’t the Stormfront White
Nationalist Community also get to decide who can carry a concealed weapon?

– If the reason that “[l]ocal law enforcement must be able to use their
discretion to determine who can carry a concealed weapon” is because they
habitually gun down unarmed black men, why shouldn’t the Crips also get to
decide who can carry a concealed weapon?

– Is more black men dead or in prison a worthy price to pay to make lawful
gun ownership more difficult?

– Is making lawful gun ownership more difficult a worthy price to pay to put
more black men in prison?

– Does some magical guardian fairy turn these Klansmen with badges into
freedom riders whenever they exercise their “discretion to determine who can
carry a concealed weapon”?