Is that so?

bigdog

Feb 16, 2018, 3:36:46 PM2/16/18
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/fbi-failed-to-act-on-tip-accused-florida-gunman-wanted-to-kill/ar-BBJdTCk?ocid=spartandhp

"The vice mayor of Broward County, where the killings took place, blasted any visit by Trump, saying Republicans had failed to back common sense gun laws and had rolled back measures that made it harder for severely mentally ill people to buy weapons."

So tell us, Mr. Vice Mayor. Which measures did Trump roll back which made it easier for Nicholas Cruz to buy his rifle? You do know that he bought the rifle a year ago, just weeks into Trump's presidency.

Liberals are never more pathetic than when they are reacting to a mass shooting.

benj

Feb 16, 2018, 5:27:21 PM2/16/18
Come on Bigdog, we obviously need a universal background check so that a
shooter like this would not slip through without one... Oh wait.

Wile E. Coyote

Feb 18, 2018, 11:43:40 AM2/18/18
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/fbi-failed-to-act-on-tip-accu
> sed-florida-gunman-wanted-to-kill/ar-BBJdTCk?ocid=spartandhp
>
> "The vice mayor of Broward County, where the killings took place,
> blasted any visit by Trump, saying Republicans had failed to back common
> sense gun laws and had rolled back measures that made it harder for
> severely mentally ill people to buy weapons."
>
> So tell us, Mr. Vice Mayor. Which measures did Trump roll back which
> made it easier for Nicholas Cruz to buy his rifle? You do know that he
> bought the rifle a year ago, just weeks into Trump's presidency.
>
> Liberals are never more pathetic than when they are reacting to a mass
> shooting.

Um, when the Dems had the House, Senate and Presidency 8 years ago, what
gun laws did THEY pass?

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017