Hi guys

imran khan

Nov 6, 2012, 6:55:52 AM11/6/12
to microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Guys if u need any IT related books,softwares,or any other help, just fwd me a mail I will be glad to help

Thanks

d.imra...@gmail.com
System Admin

सचिन

Nov 6, 2012, 9:55:17 PM11/6/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan
Hi,

PDF book Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure,
Configuring

Thank,
SachinB.

--
-- ----------------------
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications
----------------------

--

    Sachin....

70-642.pdf

Prakash Dilpak

Nov 8, 2012, 12:25:59 AM11/8/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Sachi
CAN U SUGGEST ME SITE FOR NUGGETS OF SERVER 2008 OR HINDI NUGGETS
From

Prakash Dilpak
Desktop Support Engineer
Rajbhavan Mumbai
Mob : 9769 158 486

imran khan

Nov 8, 2012, 12:28:35 AM11/8/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of prakash Dilpak

Hey there are no Hindi nuggets available

pepit...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2012, 12:43:05 AM11/8/12
to MS CERT GROUP
While there may not be hindi nugget availlable, you may find Cbt nuggets and train signal videos, from http://www.thepiratebay.se
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:58:35 +0530
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of prakash Dilpak<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys

Jason Cooney

Nov 8, 2012, 11:13:28 AM11/8/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan

Jason Cooney

Nov 8, 2012, 11:15:23 AM11/8/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Sachi
Hi, Imran,
             I WAS LOOKING FOR MATERIAL ON CLOUDS AND VMWARE, IF YOU COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT. ALSO I DO HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF BOOKS MYSELF SO MAYBE A DROPBOX FOR A FEW MEMBERS WOULD BE GOOD, DOING THE CCNA AT THE MIN, SO ANYBODY NEED ANY GOOD BOOKS FOR THAT ,NO PROBLEM....

Daniel Kaguongo

Nov 8, 2012, 11:19:19 AM11/8/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of jason cooney
Kindly email me - the CCNA materials. My email is : dnj...@gmail.com
*.....................................
Best Regards
Daniel N. Kaguongo
Cell: +254721588620
Nairobi-Kenya

Foster Kuchile Gondwe

Nov 8, 2012, 11:36:58 AM11/8/12
to MCITP
Kindly email me - the CCNA materials. My email is gond...@gmail.com

Sent on the move with Blackberry from Airtel Malawi

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 19:19:19 +0300
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of jason cooney<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

Daniel Kaguongo

Nov 8, 2012, 11:43:52 AM11/8/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of jason cooney
Hi  Jason, Kindly have a look to the attached.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjtpqikiumogyfs/Cloud_Computing_for_Enterprise_Architectures.pdf

Thanks.

Daniel.
Cloud_Computing_for_Enterprise_Architectures.pdf

Jason Cooney

Nov 8, 2012, 2:10:52 PM11/8/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of 4sta

No bother i will send them to you dude, have you any books of interest ??

chanakya D

Nov 11, 2012, 11:16:25 AM11/11/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan
Dear Sir,

I really need your help I gave mcitp 70-642 exam 3 time but fail its my last time so kindly help me i prefer dump even select proper answer but my bad luck so kindly suggest me good book or dump for the same ..
even i want to give mcitp 70-646 exam please help me for the same...

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

imran khan

Nov 11, 2012, 11:24:52 AM11/11/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D

I will surely help bud,but don't call me sir ok please

chanakya D

Nov 11, 2012, 11:28:33 AM11/11/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan
Yup Buddy nex time i remember we are team here its very greatfull if u help me because i already loose my confidence 3 time fail its my last attempt i want to pass any how so plz plz help me or provide me proper guidence...

pepit...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2012, 11:33:41 AM11/11/12
to MS CERT GROUP
My heart goes out to you dear,
I believe you know your staff, i mean you know all the configurations and staff, but what you need is to PASS, when it comes to dumps, this is what i do, a month before the test, after i have finished reading my books and practicing with my labs, I collect all the Valid dumps from examcollection.com, I go through them, making sure I understand the reason for each answer, checking with technet.com. And 2 DAYS before the test, I select the latest and most valid dump, only one + maxbox questions, I go through all the questions NOW, making sure I REMEMBER all the RIGHT ANSWERS! Truly most questions from dumbs come back exactly the same on the exam!!! I've failed an Microsoft exam, I pass first time, preparing that way!!!!!

Pepit...@gmail.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:46:25 +0530
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

pepit...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2012, 11:37:28 AM11/11/12
to MS CERT GROUP
My heart goes out to you dear,
I believe you know your staff, i mean you know all the configurations and staff, but what you need is to PASS, when it comes to dumps, this is what i do, a month before the test, after i have finished reading my books and practicing with my labs, I collect all the Valid dumps from examcollection.com, I go through them, making sure I understand the reason for each answer, checking with technet.com. And 2 DAYS before the test, I select the latest and most valid dump, only one + maxbox questions, I go through all the questions NOW, making sure I REMEMBER all the RIGHT ANSWERS! Truly most questions from dumbs come back exactly the same on the exam!!! I've never failed a Microsoft exam, I pass first time, preparing that way!!!!!

Pepit...@gmail.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:46:25 +0530
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

chanakya D

Nov 11, 2012, 11:45:24 AM11/11/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin
thx buddy but6 can u provide me proper book for the same...

pepit...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2012, 11:57:53 AM11/11/12
to MS CERT GROUP
Microsoft pres books are great, MCTS cert guide from Pearson, cbt nuggets and train signal videos, 70-642 Exam Cram , if you don't have them , email me at pepit...@gmail.com , I will help!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 22:15:24 +0530
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction

MAHOUDEAUX David

Nov 11, 2012, 12:57:20 PM11/11/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D
Good evening,

I have just a single council to ou. It is necessary to have a practice, have a practice and still to practise. I spent more than 4 months of study and practical laboratories to become Admin System.
Dumps has to serve you only to confirm your knowledge.

Here were two link for books 70-642 and 70-646.
Good luck.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8h72b06rh5otnnj/70-642.rar
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuhxywhbmdtc8b5/70-646.rar

Daniel Kaguongo

Nov 11, 2012, 3:43:19 PM11/11/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of MCITP70-646
Kindly assist with link to 70-640 for the same.

GOPI HC

Nov 11, 2012, 7:56:45 PM11/11/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora
examcollection.com  is ther right place..

Daniel Kaguongo

Nov 12, 2012, 12:49:57 AM11/12/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of GOPI
Hi fellows admins. How do you compare dumps from Testking and the rest of vendors as far as Microsoft exams are involved.
Thanks for your all round the clock support.

pepit...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2012, 1:04:09 AM11/12/12
to MS CERT GROUP
I think they're all dumps!!!
Or are u trying to say the difference between examcollection.com and vendors like actual test, Pass4sure, testinsides,...etc.
I think most of the vce files we find in examcollection.com, are collections of pdf files from all these vendors. The latest actual-test I used for the 70-642 exam, was exactly the same as sth I found in examcollection.com, we just need to use them all wisely while preparing for the exam!!! I can't say which one is better, since all are promptly updated!! Briefly they're all DUMPS!!!!

Pepitho. K

Pepit...@gmail.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:49:57 +0300
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of GOPI<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

Daniel Kaguongo

Nov 12, 2012, 1:08:24 AM11/12/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin
Thanks Pepitho for your views. Actually my question was on comparison on the vendors-actual test , pass4sure etc etc. What is your take on that?

sticker...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2012, 1:15:46 AM11/12/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora
Exam collection questions come from those places that you mentioned.  People by the exam and the upload them to exam collect

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

pepit...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2012, 1:32:41 AM11/12/12
to MS CERT GROUP
I believe all these vendors make money out of this business, so they make sure what they call up-dated is truly up to date, some of them even say, PASS or get your MONEY BACK!!! So best comparison we can make is in, which one has the latest, that's it. I love test-insides!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:08:24 +0300
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

Daniel Kaguongo

Nov 12, 2012, 1:33:07 AM11/12/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of stickerbush1970
Thanks Stickerbusk1970. I appreciate a lot your comments.
Nice day.

imran khan

Nov 12, 2012, 1:40:17 AM11/12/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora

Hi
Guys

U know I never believed in exam dumps,all the mcitp exams I have passed I never used dumps,I read the book take notes,review them by praticals and done u pass the exam.

If u guys think by reading dumps and remember answers,it will help u pass the exam,it wont,try to complete the book atleast once,I am 100% sure it will help

Imrankhan
Senior system Admin
Mcitp,MCP,MVP

Daniel Kaguongo

Nov 12, 2012, 1:41:29 AM11/12/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan
Sure! Before engaging on the dumps its advisable to go through the books.

pepit...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2012, 2:28:04 AM11/12/12
to MS CERT GROUP
You're absolutely right dear,
When microsoft publishes his MS Press books, the books come with all you need to pass your test 100%, that's MS intentions, but why have dumps become so popular and useful? Well, that's because answers and explanations to many questions on the real test can't be found, and are never found in those books, this has made many people lose confidence, as far as I'm concerned, I read the books to learn and know the how things works, and I use dumps to pass!!
I know admins with 10 years of experience who have failed exams! DUMPS are useful!!

Pepitho. K
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:10:17 +0530
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

Daniel Kaguongo

Nov 12, 2012, 3:02:32 AM11/12/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin
Thanks! Lets keep focused in gaining skills and not only clam the answers!

pepit...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2012, 3:43:04 AM11/12/12
to MS CERT GROUP
After all is said and done, let us not forget the WHY of certification, they show and prove that we are qualified and are the best employers need for the job, how shameful and stupid would it be for an MCITP who is unable to defend what he says he knows! Let's keep focused in gaining skills first, and then certificates wiil just prove.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:02:32 +0300
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

pepit...@gmail.com

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:43:04 +0000

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:02:32 +0300
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

Intkhab Ahsan

Nov 12, 2012, 4:52:18 AM11/12/12
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
If you really want to pass your 70-642 exam, then ping me and I will send you the dumps. I have used these and so I have trust on these.

On Sunday, November 11, 2012 9:16:47 PM UTC+5, chanakya D wrote:
Dear Sir,

I really need your help I gave mcitp 70-642 exam 3 time but fail its my last time so kindly help me i prefer dump even select proper answer but my bad luck so kindly suggest me good book or dump for the same ..
even i want to give mcitp 70-646 exam please help me for the same...

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi

Guys if u need any IT related books,softwares,or any other help, just fwd me a mail I will be glad to help

Thanks

d.imra...@gmail.com
System Admin

--
-- ----------------------

chanakya D

Nov 12, 2012, 6:56:57 AM11/12/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of MCITP70-646
thnx a lot buddy

Intkhab Ahsan

Nov 13, 2012, 6:58:30 AM11/13/12
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
There is one more, Please check http://www.Examskey.com and this site has great and updated Exam preparation material with Moneyback guarantee.

Rajashekar Reddy

Nov 11, 2012, 11:39:48 AM11/11/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin

http://hit-networking.blogspot.in/

please send the comments regarding my blog

Daniel Kaguongo

MAHOUDEAUX David

Nov 16, 2012, 1:41:10 AM11/16/12
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
It's a blog either an advertising space ?

Rajashekar Reddy

Nov 16, 2012, 1:45:37 AM11/16/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of MCITP70-646
no it is related to networking..........networking related notes will be posted in that blog
http://hit-networking.blogspot.in/

MAHOUDEAUX David

Nov 16, 2012, 1:50:10 AM11/16/12
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
It is not a joke !
Before being able to read a single word, it's already necessary to get rid of 3 advertising slots.
I hated the site where advertisements are imposed on us.

Rajashekar Reddy

Nov 16, 2012, 1:55:11 AM11/16/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of MCITP70-646
oh !!!!!!!Sorry for posting too many advertisements.......i will try to solve that soon

Rajashekar Reddy

Nov 16, 2012, 2:13:57 AM11/16/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of MCITP70-646
Once check it now your problem was solved or not
--
http://hit-networking.blogspot.in/

Moheeb Ullah

Nov 15, 2012, 11:23:16 PM11/15/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Intkhab Ahsan
Hello Imran,

Can you please provide code files of CBT nuggets - 70-513, 70-515 and 70-516

--

Thanks

With Regards
Moheeb

Das C

Nov 17, 2012, 9:16:03 AM11/17/12
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
can you plz frwd me the  sharepoint 2010 pro= desn and  dev exam dumps. 70-576 exam
thnx in advance

chanakya D

Nov 18, 2012, 10:21:39 AM11/18/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of moheeb ullah
Dear Team,

Can any one told me or share a proper dumps link for 70-642. as per previous mail this is my last time 3 time fail so plz plz provide me proper dumps URL from exam collection i am confuse on this site .
i am going to give exam on 25 or 27 frm India...GUys i need your help

imran khan

Nov 18, 2012, 10:23:57 AM11/18/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D

Here u go dude
Send from HTC One X

70-642.pdf

chanakya D

Nov 18, 2012, 10:44:18 AM11/18/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan
Dear ,

Sorry But r u sure na if i do this dump in very well.then i will pass i am copletely in fear for fail because its my last atttemp..

imran khan

Nov 18, 2012, 10:46:59 AM11/18/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D

Hi

Let's me clear u out,its impossible to pass exam by just reading dump

U need to go through books to complete the exam

Send from HTC One X

chanakya D

Nov 18, 2012, 10:54:06 AM11/18/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan
U r right . i am also reading book which is share by our team,,

imran khan

Nov 18, 2012, 10:59:18 AM11/18/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D

Go through book,as many times u can,take notes,too

This will help u in future,when u attend an interviews

When u go for interviews they won't see how many certification u have done and Marks u scores in exams

Knowledge is more important than certifications,these things come in handy,when u are in trouble

Send from HTC One X

chanakya D

Nov 18, 2012, 11:01:54 AM11/18/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan
Thnx a lot for your such a valuable advice regarding Exam and Other things which will be usefulll in feature ...

Kojo

Nov 18, 2012, 11:03:05 AM11/18/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D
Read the books, do the dumps and get more explanation from others. That's your key to success.

Regards,
Kojo

imran khan

Nov 18, 2012, 11:04:30 AM11/18/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D

Anytime

Send from HTC One X

Mike Spencer