How to Cure Racial Imbalance of Ex-cons?

Bob Hurt

Sep 21, 2013, 3:14:05 PM9/21/13
to lawmen, laws...@googlegroups.com

This $12 research report claims Negroes have a certain disparity in wages in contract to Caucasians prior to entering prison, and a divergent disparity after leaving prison.  That could indicate Negro ex-cons simply have less perceived value to society than do Caucasian ex-cons.  Or it might mean they have less actual value.  Or it might mean they had higher percieved value than they should have prior to entering prison.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.1525/sp.2011.58.2.257?uid=3739832&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21102663956097

The Bureau of Justice Statistics researchers claim one in three US Negroes will spend a term in jail in their lifetimes.  This might SEEM like "racial inequality" in terms of generalized prejudice against Negroes.  But more likely it indicates a lower average intelligence of Negroes in contrast to Caucasians.  It seems likely that the lower the intelligence the more likely one will do jail time.  And US Negroes have an average IQ of only 84, in contrast to 100 for US Caucasians.  One needs an IQ of at least 85 to graduate from high school, but other factors can make it more difficult to graduate.  Thus it should come as no surprise that over half of US Negroes have the cognitive ability needed to graduate, in contrast to less than 20% of Caucasians.

Thus, Negroes go to prison at a higher rate than Caucasians because they have a higher rate of "stupid" behavior than Caucasians, owing to their lower intelligence, not to racial prejudice in society.  That lower average intelligence suggests that Negroes tend to feel irrational prejudice against Caucasians at a higher rate than vice versa.  In view of this likelihood, it seems strange that that elitist liberals ballyhoo white-on-black prejudice so raucously in the media.  Obviously, such liberals, eliteist and otherwise, are either stupid or fraudulent.

When we toss about for solutions to this dillemma of the actual generalized high rate of criminality of Negroes we need look no further than eugenics.  When farmers apply genetic science to produce hybridization techniques among crops and livestock, they obtain better food at lower cost.  The sampe principles apply to people.  Look at the difference in physical power of African Pygmies compared to Mandingos and Tutsis. We should remember that slave traders chose captive Negroes in Africa for their physical, not their mental, characteristics.  American government need to establish eugenics programs to stifle procreation of the stupid of all races, and encourage procreation of physically superior people of average and superior intelligence.

I have chosen a few photos from the internet to symbolize the prospective benefits of hybridization and proper mate selection.  If you want to see the same thing regarding intelligence, just give regard to the world's most powerful banking families.  As we reduce the number of stupid people in society, we raise the average IQ, and the crime rate will diminish accordingly because only stupid people keep committing crimes that land them in prison.  Oh, you think prisons contain a lot of smart people?  Guess again.  Stupid is as stupid does.  Just ask Mama Gump.

--

Bob Hurt         Blog 1 2 3   f  t
2460 Persian Drive #70