Hi

Sushant Kalra

Sep 13, 2010, 3:57:19 AM9/13/10
to CitizensIniti...@googlegroups.com
Dear CIDs. what happened. A lull before the storm - I believe...

Lets get back into action, Lets meet for tea again? tomorrow / day after?

regards

Prerna Kohli

Sep 13, 2010, 4:06:18 AM9/13/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Heloooooooooo.....................exam time in VVS...........so mails will work better than meeting
Prerna Kohli
Consultant
ZEUS Law Associates
Advocates & Consultants
R - 89, Greater Kailash - I, New Delhi - 110 048. India.
Tel No. : +91 11 4173 3090    Fax No.: +91 11 4173 3094
Mobile No: +91 9810335347
Web: http://zeus.firm.in
IMPORTANT
This document enjoys Attorney Client Privilege. The information in this message is confidential and legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addresses. Access to this message by any other person is illegal and not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance hereof is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by telephone at +91 11 41733090 and delete this e-mail transmission as soon as possible.

Vivek Kohli

Sep 13, 2010, 2:00:34 PM9/13/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com

Where is everybody ???

Sanjeev Nangia

Sep 13, 2010, 9:52:05 PM9/13/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com

Hey Guys ...wassup..

Tea tomo is possible, day after am out of town....

SN

Ram Joshi

Sep 13, 2010, 11:09:57 PM9/13/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Ok Tomorrow evening is ok for me. Any suggestions on Venue?

Ram Joshi
LEED AP

Partner

Via Design India LLP
C 6/9, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi 110 057
+91 11 460 54500
+91 98108 00551

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2010, 11:12:09 PM9/13/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
My house is an option,
Let me know what time

Chai se to drinks is a better idea, chai maybe too early for all to be able to make it
Or coffee n cake / daru after dinner.
Pl let me know.
Bibi

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Ram Joshi <r...@viadesign.co.in>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:39:57 +0530
Subject: Re: Hi

Sushant Kalra

Sep 13, 2010, 11:18:00 PM9/13/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
ok. what time ? address?
regards,

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2010, 11:18:45 PM9/13/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Time u decide,
Address
S 441 greater kailash part 2

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Sushant Kalra <kalra....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:48:00 +0530

Ram Joshi

Sep 13, 2010, 11:27:57 PM9/13/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Bibi and group CID,

Wed evening is not good for us as AD's got school on Thursday. We can do it today ( school off tomorrow!) or Thursday evening ( school off on Friday).

Sorry folks...

Ram Joshi
LEED AP

Partner

Via Design India LLP
C 6/9, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi 110 057
+91 11 460 54500
+91 98108 00551

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2010, 11:39:46 PM9/13/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Sanjeev not in on thursday, thus today is good.
Hey ram why soooo many chutties

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Ram Joshi <r...@viadesign.co.in>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:57:57 +0530

Ram Joshi

Sep 14, 2010, 12:11:50 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bibi: Tuesday is today: we are good to meet up.

What say the rest of you???

From: Ram Joshi <r...@viadesign.co.in>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:39:57 +0530

Ok Tomorrow evening is ok for me. Any suggestions on Venue?

Ram Joshi
LEED AP

Partner

Via Design India LLP
C 6/9, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi 110 057
+91 11 460 54500
+91 98108 00551

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Sanjeev Nangia <janu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Guys ...wassup..

�

Tea tomo is possible, day after am out of town....

�

SN

�

Dear CIDs. what happened. A lull before the storm - I believe...

�

Lets get back into action, Lets meet for tea again? tomorrow / day after?

�
regards
�

��� Ram Joshi

��� LEED AP, Partner

�� VIA DESIGN INDIA LLP

C 6/9 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057, India

M:

+91 9810800551

T:

+91 11 46054500

T:

�+91 11 46054501

E:

r...@viadesign.co.in

W:
www.viadesign.co.in

�

Sushant Kalra

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2010, 12:18:33 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Guys what TIME

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Sushant Kalra <kalra....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:44:00 +0530

Ram Joshi

Sep 14, 2010, 12:46:23 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Ok with 7:30. Would like to wind up around 10:30 or so?

Ram

On 14-09-2010 09:48, bibi...@gmail.com wrote:
Guys what TIME

Sent from BlackBerry� on Airtel

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2010, 12:47:52 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Ram seven thirty maybe too early for some.
But let me know, if seventhity then small dinner n drinks.
But I need to know who all r coming .
So pl inform n confirm.
All of u.
Bibi

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2010, 1:08:02 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Bhaiyon aur bhainon,
Abhi please batao ki kaun kaun aa raha hai sham ko sade saat baje ghar pe.

Bibi

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

vivek...@zeus.firm.in

Sep 14, 2010, 2:01:03 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Pranati has her exams. One tmrow also. May not be able to make it.

I would suggest the ones who can meet must meet and take it forward. All of us may not be able to make it, but what is decided by all present is obviously acceptable to the ones not present.

Best.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:08:02 +0000

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2010, 2:12:23 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Acha a suggestion
Let meet friday for informal dinner at home .
Pl confirm all
Kalra sahib n madam
Kohli sahib n madame
Joshi jiss
Kataria jiiis
Acha agar koi chooot gaya hai to maafi.
Pl confirm all above.
Week day mein koi kuch nahin karegammmto weekend is a better time to take this up.
Venue s441
Time eight sharp

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 06:01:03 +0000

Prerna Kohli

Sep 14, 2010, 3:31:08 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com

heloooooooooooo

Prerna Kohli

Sep 14, 2010, 3:47:43 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Am I on board Finally.........phew!!

BIBI dear plz don’t hassle yourself.....we can meet over an early coffee/tea/drink at some coffee shop

I want to create more confusion by the way..........so read below:

Pesh hai EK SAAF SUTHRI SHAYARI:

MANGTA HOON TO DETI NAHI, ......JAWAAB MERI BAAT KA, ...DETI HAI TO KHADA HO JATA HAI ROM ROM JAZBAAT KA,  WHO KEHTI HAI DHEERE DALO,.... BAALON PE PHOOL GULAB KA, DALTE HI PHISAL JATA HAI, .....HAATHON SE PHOOL GULAB KA
ABHI TO USKI KHULI NA THI , .....ZUBBAN IKRAAR KE LIYE, LO MERA KHADA HO GAYA HAATH SALLAM KE LIYE.............WAH WAH!!

From: vivek...@zeus.firm.in
Sender: citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 06:01:03 +0000
To: <citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com

From: bibi...@gmail.com
Sender: citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:08:02 +0000
To: <citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com>

From: bibi...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 04:47:52 +0000
To: <citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: bibi...@gmail.com

From: Ram Joshi <r...@viadesign.co.in> <mailto:r...@viadesign.co.in>

Sender: citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:57:57 +0530

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2010, 4:01:09 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Acha guys ,
A)It is no stress for me..

B)Will be saada khana,desi aur aasan
Par aap saab time par aa jaana
Kohlis are the only confirmation.
What on the rest.
Comeon guys.

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Prerna Kohli <prerna...@zeus.firm.in>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:01:08 +0530

kataria...@laarchplan.com

Sep 14, 2010, 4:11:08 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
May be out of town. Will confirm by evening

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:01:09 +0000

Prerna Kohli

Sep 14, 2010, 4:15:14 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Ok Guys/ Beautiful girls  ..........who is preparing the “agenda”...........no time waste........

On 14/09/10 1:31 PM, "bibi...@gmail.com" <bibi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Acha guys ,A)It is no stress for me..B)Will be saada khana,desi aur aasanPar aap saab time par aa jaanaKohlis are the only confirmation.What on the rest.Comeon guys.

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Ram Joshi

Sep 14, 2010, 4:40:50 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Joshi's confirmed for Friday...
See you then!

Ram Joshi
LEED AP

Partner

Via Design India LLP
C 6/9, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi 110 057
+91 11 460 54500
+91 98108 00551

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2010, 4:52:55 AM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Monica
So joshi n kohlis confirmed
Kataria conf awaitd by the evening.
Kalra is the only slow one, pl revert

Ohho, apne dactar sahib ko to bhool hi gaye is he there on the network...

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:45:14 +0530

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2010, 9:45:04 PM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Pl make it saturday night instead of friday, same time and same venue and same meal.sanjeev will be back very very late on friday night.
Hope good for joshis and kohlis
Katarias and kalras pl confirm.

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:45:14 +0530

Ram Joshi

Sep 14, 2010, 10:46:11 PM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com, citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Cool for sat!

Sent from my iPod

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2010, 10:49:34 PM9/14/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Thanks
So rest have to revert

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Sushant

Sep 15, 2010, 12:29:34 AM9/15/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Better. We have to go on a shaadi on friday. Would whave made it but only for a while
Saturday done.

Sorry for responding late. Dint check my mails the whole day yesterday.
Sushant.

Ohho, apne dactar sahib ko to bhool hi gaye is he there on the network...
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Ok Guys/ Beautiful girls ..........who is preparing the
³agenda²...........no time waste........

On 14/09/10 1:31 PM, "bibi...@gmail.com" <bibi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Acha guys ,A)It is no stress for me..B)Will be saada khana,desi aur aasanPar
> aap saab time par aa jaanaKohlis are the only c

Prerna Kohli

Sep 15, 2010, 1:29:17 AM9/15/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Soooo sooooooooorrrrrrry........u all carry on as we have committed elsewhere on Sat......

From: bibi...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:52:55 +0000
To: <citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: bibi...@gmail.com
MonicaSo joshi n kohlis confirmedKataria conf awaitd by the evening.Kalra is the only slow one, pl revertOhho, apne dactar sahib ko to bhool hi gaye is he there on the network...

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

bibi...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2010, 1:40:53 AM9/15/10
to citizensiniti...@googlegroups.com
Arre come here as we should start early and then go ahead.
Have a drink in the name of CID

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:59:17 +0530

Prerna Kohli