Invitation to IntelliFest 2012 for CLIPS Users

Jason Morris

Jul 27, 2012, 12:29:10 PM7/27/12
to CLIP...@googlegroups.com, Gary Riley, Gary Riley

www.intellifest.org

Invent * Innovate * Implement at IntelliFest!

Dear CLIPS User Group Members,

You are cordially invited to attend this year's IntelliFest: Intenational Conference on Reasoning Technologies, October 22-26, at the Bahia Resort Hotel in San Diego, CA. IntelliFest is the next evolution beyond Rules Fest, and the premier conference for developers who use applied AI.

This year, we're offering a dual track format featuring a new business/managerial track in addition to our core developer/technical track.  Our keynotes feature Dr. Douglas Lenat, the originator of the Cyc Project and CEO of Cycorp.  Our boot camps are back with a full day of hands-on Drools, and we're adding a whole day-long session on rules technologies in Healthcare led by Dr. David Sottara and Dr. Emory Fry.

For all the information, go to our website:  http://intellifest.org  and please contact us at in...@intellifest.org if you have any questions.

*** Special Offer For CLIPS User Group Members ***

Use the code IF2012_4_CLIPSUSERS when you register and receive 10% off your total invoice!

Hope to see you there!
Cheers,
Jason

--