Cleaning up

The Beez

Jul 14, 2019, 8:52:57 AM7/14/19
to 4tH-compiler
Hi 4tH-ers!

I've cleaned up the code a little, setting the dates properly and purging some old stuff from the Makefiles.

It's code concerning 4thd, 4thg, 4thx and 4thc. Those were programs that did ONE SINGLE THING, either execution, decompilation, C-generation or compilation. They go back to my DOS-era when they were .COM files, which fit inside a 64K segment and ran fastest. In this world of DJGPP and Linux with flat memory they have very little use and I doubt whether anyone (including me) has or uses any of the original sources.

The stuff was still there, but commented out. And now it's gone, making those Makefiles a whole bit leaner.
Sometimes, you gotta let things go. It doesn't happen often here, but it happens.

Hope everybody shrugs his shoulders ;-)

Hans Bezemer