REVIEW Stanzino Women's 3/4-length Sleeve Layered Top

i31...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2014, 1:36:01 PM7/8/14
to 44d...@googlegroups.com

Stanzino Women's 3/4-length Sleeve Layered Top

Open picture in new window

Stanzino Women's 3/4-length Sleeve Layered Top
[EXCERPT] Stanzino Women's 3/4-length Sleeve Layered Top With a layered effect, this multicolored shirt includes a black overlay for contrast. The faux layered style is finished with a tie at the waist. Color options: MultiFit: RegularPrint: StripedSleeves: 3/4-length sleevesNeckline: ScoopLining: UnlinedClosure: Pull-over Measurement Guide Click here to view our Stanzino Sizing Guide Materials: 100-percent rayonMachine washable All measurements are approximate and may vary by size. ...

Stanzino Women's 3/4-length Sleeve Layered Top
Stanzino Women's 3/4-length Sleeve Layered Top

Description of Stanzino Women's 3/4-length Sleeve Layered Top
With a layered effect, this multicolored shirt includes a black overlay for contrast. The faux layered style is finished with a tie at the waist. Color options: MultiFit: RegularPrint: StripedSleeves: 3/4-length sleevesNeckline: ScoopLining: UnlinedClosure: Pull-over Measurement Guide Click here to view our Stanzino Sizing Guide Materials: 100-percent rayonMachine washable All measurements are approximate and may vary by size.

Product Feature of Stanzino Women's 3/4-length Sleeve Layered Top
Shipping Weight (in pounds): 2.0

Stanzino Women's 3/4-length Sleeve Layered Top