SALE Handwoven Gray Ombre Mandara Shag Rug (7'9 x 10'6)

i31...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 8:49:00 AM7/6/14
to 44d...@googlegroups.com

Handwoven Gray Ombre Mandara Shag Rug (7'9 x 10'6)

Open picture in new window

Handwoven Gray Ombre Mandara Shag Rug (7'9 x 10'6)
[EXCERPT] Handwoven Gray Ombre Mandara Shag Rug (7'9 x 10'6) Enhance your home decor with this handmade Mandara shag rug. This thick and plush rug is hand woven in India and features shag pattern in shades of Light and dark grey. Primary materials: Polyester Pile height: 1.5 inches Style: Casual Primary color: GreyPattern: Shag Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for description of the colors shown in the photo. ...

Handwoven Gray Ombre Mandara Shag Rug (7'9 x 10'6)
Handwoven Gray Ombre Mandara Shag Rug (7'9 x 10'6)

Description of Handwoven Gray Ombre Mandara Shag Rug (7'9 x 10'6)
Enhance your home decor with this handmade Mandara shag rug. This thick and plush rug is hand woven in India and features shag pattern in shades of Light and dark grey. Primary materials: Polyester Pile height: 1.5 inches Style: Casual Primary color: GreyPattern: Shag Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for description of the colors shown in the photo.

Product Feature of Handwoven Gray Ombre Mandara Shag Rug (7'9 x 10'6)
Shipping Weight (in pounds): 2.0

Handwoven Gray Ombre Mandara Shag Rug (7'9 x 10'6)