Google guides check this please

Julio Signorelli

Jun 10, 2011, 5:44:46 PM6/10/11
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
This model was rejected twice today for incomplete phototexturing i have reloaded a few times and after a few hours one of the sides turn grey, what is wrong

Julio Signorelli

Jun 10, 2011, 5:46:26 PM6/10/11
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

Mason Thrall

Jun 10, 2011, 5:51:40 PM6/10/11
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
It is probably due to the very long width of that image (7500px). If you chop it into pieces and apply it in sections then it should work I think.

Mason

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Julio Signorelli <juliosi...@xplornet.ca> wrote:

To participate in this discussion or adjust your membership options, visit http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/forum

Google Guide Alex

Jun 10, 2011, 5:54:05 PM6/10/11
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
The dimensions of the missing image are 7561x591 px. The maximum dimensions Google Earth kmz's can handle are 2048x2048 px. You can either split the image into pieces to reduce dimensions or lower the resolution of the entire texture.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Happy modeling
Alex

Julio Signorelli

Jun 10, 2011, 7:22:18 PM6/10/11
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I split the image in 3 pieces, thank you very much.