A new way to manage your 3D data in the 3D Warehouse

CraigD - Google

Jun 4, 2012, 3:06:56 PM6/4/12
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Modelers,

At Google, we believe that our users should be able to control the information they store with us. We've just released two new features for the 3D Warehouse with this goal in mind:  Google Takeout for the 3D Warehouse, and Bulk Model Deletion. Takeout lets you download an archive containing all of your models; Bulk Model Deletion lets you remove all of your models from the 3D Warehouse. Links to both of these services are provided on your "My Models" page.  Of course we hope you'll stay, but we want you to stay because you're happy with the product and not because you're locked in. For more information on Google's philosophy on data portability, see the Data Liberation Front.

Cheers,

     - CraigD