Modified pano still in Google Earth - Not yet reviewed status

Hans ter Horst

May 4, 2012, 7:52:22 AM5/4/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I updated my panorama a few weeks ago now that I have a better understanding of how to use PTGui (swapped the images), however it is still in "Google Earth - Not yet reviewed status" after the change.
I do apologize if it is still in the queue to be reviewed, but prior experience tells me that it would have been reviewed by now.

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

May 9, 2012, 3:31:16 AM5/9/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
OK, the panorama is now selected for Google Earth

omid

May 11, 2012, 2:39:28 AM5/11/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
hi jan.
this photo and 6 other still
Google EarthNot yet reviewed
when ?

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

May 11, 2012, 6:03:52 AM5/11/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful panorama!!

It's now selected. If you want the "other 6" to be selected as well please send me links so I don't have to search for them.

Jan

Omid Jafarnezhad

May 11, 2012, 6:12:17 AM5/11/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

May 14, 2012, 5:00:57 AM5/14/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
All of them are now selected. The last green one is extraordinary. I've never seen anything like this.

omid

Jun 30, 2012, 6:51:24 AM6/30/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

elena.martinez

Jul 2, 2012, 5:01:36 AM7/2/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Omid,

Your panoramas are in Google Earth queue. Sometimes it takes a little more time due to we have lots of pano to review. You know tht if you want to get your panos reviwed faster you can upgrade your account.

Regards,

Elena

avksky

Jul 3, 2012, 4:20:04 AM7/3/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

elena.martinez

Jul 4, 2012, 5:27:26 AM7/4/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andrey,

I've checked all your panos and I can see that they are selected for Google Earth. Also I can see them on Google Earth map:

Elena

avksky

Jul 4, 2012, 11:06:01 AM7/4/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Elena of thanks for the answer ;)
Yes, on this map of the sphere are noted (http://www.360cities.net/map#lat=67.1338&lng=32.50711&zoom=17), but I meant that they aren't displayed in the program Google Earth (v6.2.2.6613) in a layer 360Cities. Prompt why?
Message has been deleted

avksky

Jul 6, 2012, 3:17:23 AM7/6/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elena, please answer why the program Google Earth (v6.2.2.6613) in layers 360Cities, does not appear the last 5 of my panoramas?

Regards,Andrey.

elena.martinez

Jul 9, 2012, 5:16:48 AM7/9/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andrey,

I've contact our IT team and they're going to check you issue.
I'll let you know any new information I'll have.

Regards,

Elena

avksky

Jul 10, 2012, 3:20:19 AM7/10/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Elena, I'll wait for your reply ;)