fotos360 individual, conversion to virtual tour

bancoimagenes 360

Feb 15, 2012, 8:22:19 AM2/15/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
My fotos360 are approved in google earth, no hot spot for viewing
http://www.360cities.net/search/santa-cristina-de-lena

Now you can take a virtual tour with hotspots to navigate?

They are photos of monuments, I need not embed in any website, just to see in google earth

The question is simple, the language difficult for me, I trust that someone understands me

thanks

Jan Vrsinsky | 360cities.net

Feb 15, 2012, 9:16:59 AM2/15/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
The hotspots cannot be implemented in Google Earth using 360Cities. For that you have to use your own technology. I hope I understand you well.

bancoimagenes 360

Feb 15, 2012, 11:14:36 AM2/15/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
is possible to implement a virtual tour in 360cities, built with Tourweaver or Krpano?

Jan Vrsinsky | 360cities.net

Feb 16, 2012, 7:43:33 AM2/16/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
You can only publish individual panoramas on 360Cities. We don't allow uploading of krpano or Tourweaver tours.