How is been decided to put a Pano at "360Cities Panoramic Photography Blog"

Roberto Ruiz

Aug 27, 2012, 4:40:44 PM8/27/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
I understand that during the week you receive thousands of panos, but do you have a criteria to select them?

Regards

Roberto Ruiz

Aug 29, 2012, 9:06:28 PM8/29/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
No comments?

elena.martinez

Aug 30, 2012, 7:43:51 AM8/30/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Roberto,

The panoramas which are show in 360Cities blog are editors' pick. So the criteria are the same.

Regards,

Elena

Matthias Kunze

Aug 30, 2012, 11:46:54 AM8/30/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elena,

this seems not to be true, I once had a panorama in the blog (http://blog.360cities.net/south-tyrol-bolzano-bozen-sambock-2396m) but it was not selected for the editor's picks.

Regards,

Matthias

elena.martinez

Aug 31, 2012, 6:03:36 AM8/31/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Matthias,

Some months ago it was a manual selection, but nowadays the panoramas that are shown in are Editors' Pick.

Regards,

Elena

Matthias Kunze

Sep 25, 2012, 1:50:11 PM9/25/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elena,

now I have the opposite case:

I have a panorama recently selected editor pick:
http://www.360cities.net/search/%22Die-Lamsenspitze-in-den-Wolken%22-@tags-editorspicks

but it is not included in the blog:
http://blog.360cities.net/?s=%22Die-Lamsenspitze-in-den-Wolken%22

Editor picks are not automatically selected for the blog, right?

Best regards,

Matthias

elena.martinez

Sep 26, 2012, 8:10:41 AM9/26/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthias,

Your panorama is in 360Cities blog, see attachment.

Regards,

Elena
Screen Shot 2012-09-26 at 2.07.25 PM.png