VRWave Site?

Calvin McDonald

Jul 12, 2012, 1:09:32 AM7/12/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
What happened to the http://www.vrwave.com website?

Geoff - Spherical Visions

Jul 12, 2012, 4:07:19 AM7/12/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Seems to be there for me at least the front page ?

elena.martinez

Jul 12, 2012, 6:26:58 AM7/12/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

For me seems to work properly too.

Calvin McDonald

Jul 17, 2012, 3:06:13 AM7/17/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Very odd.  I haven't been able to hit the site for several weeks now.  Have tried two different browsers and have tried at many different time both day and night.  The browsers act just like the website is down.  All other internet access from my computer appears normal.  I tried again just now - no love.  The name resolves when I do an nslookup to 95.114.42.212 but I can't hit the site with it's name or address.  All pings fail also.

Calvin

Calvin McDonald

Jul 17, 2012, 4:58:21 AM7/17/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to spam you all on this topic - I just found the problem.... my anti-malware filter is blocking this site.  It's claiming the site is a malware threat.  Whether it really is or not I don't know yet.  Anyone out there have malware issues with this site?

Calvin