nickkkk212

Jul 29, 2012, 2:37:41 PM7/29/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

just writing to see if anyone knows why my panoramic shot is taking forEVER to upload, i mean hours, and its not a very high quality camera that took the shot. I have a new netbook but its a netbook so its not that fast but i can't begin to wonder why its taking so long, any thoughts?

thanks a million

nickkkk212

Jul 29, 2012, 3:11:30 PM7/29/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
i've been letting it upload for over an hour or two now

elena.martinez

Jul 30, 2012, 5:53:41 AM7/30/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sometimes take a while to upload a panorama, and depends on how many MB your picture has.

But, please, provide us with more information: You handle/user ID; how big your panorama is; have you upload any panorama before?; Are you trying to upload it via web/ftp/email?

Thanks,

Elena

nickkkk212

Jul 30, 2012, 7:34:26 AM7/30/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elena,

I posted a reply privately but I don't know how I'll see the response from you, could you respond on here?

Thanks,
Nick

elena.martinez

Jul 31, 2012, 1:55:29 PM7/31/12