Please meet Elena, the newest addition to 360Cities team

Jan Vrsinsky | 360Cities

May 23, 2012, 1:33:05 PM5/23/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys and gals

Please welcome Elena Bocos to the 360Cities team. She is the newest addition to our team and she will take care of all your questions in the forum and she will engage in the conversations on facebook, twitter and google+. She has just started but she is a fast learner she will be soon handling everything smoothly and all by herself. I'm very glad that we have here in the team! I can already see she's going to be a huge help.

More detailed introduction will follow. This is just to let you know about her and also to make sure you are not surprised who is answering your messages in the name of 360Cities. :) You will hear more from Elena herself next week.

Best
Jan
360Cities

Peter Mad

May 23, 2012, 2:30:39 PM5/23/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to Elena in the 360 band!
Pietro

Mohammad Reza Domiri Ganji

May 23, 2012, 3:06:01 PM5/23/12
to 360Cities Community
Welcome Elena :)

On May 23, 9:33 pm, Jan Vrsinsky | 360Cities <jan.vrsin...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello guys and gals
>
> Please welcome *Elena Bocos *to the 360Cities team. She is the newest

bez

May 23, 2012, 8:04:26 PM5/23/12
to 360Cities Community
welcome and good luck!

On May 23, 8:33 pm, Jan Vrsinsky | 360Cities <jan.vrsin...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello guys and gals
>
> Please welcome *Elena Bocos *to the 360Cities team. She is the newest

Greg Panayotou - www.direct2brain.net

May 23, 2012, 8:05:20 PM5/23/12
to 360Cities Community
Hi & Welcome Elena !!

On May 24, 4:33 am, Jan Vrsinsky | 360Cities <jan.vrsin...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello guys and gals
>
> Please welcome *Elena Bocos *to the 360Cities team. She is the newest

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

May 24, 2012, 6:13:40 AM5/24/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm so glad to be in 360Cities team. I'm going to work hard so I'll be able to solve all your issues soon.

Thank you for the welcome!!

Elena

annsleigh

May 24, 2012, 1:55:24 PM5/24/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elena wanted to know how to share photos(already taken) of cities on fb. I would appreciate it if you could help me. Thankyou

annsleigh

May 24, 2012, 1:57:40 PM5/24/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi how do you share city pics(already taken) to fb? thanx

On Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:33:05 PM UTC-4, Jan Vrsinsky | 360Cities wrote:

annsleigh

May 24, 2012, 1:58:21 PM5/24/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

May 25, 2012, 7:30:24 AM5/25/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Annsleigh,

When you see a panorama (not in fullscreen mode) there is a box on the right top where you can read the name of the panorama, who is the author and where is it located. At the bottom of the box you can find Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and an envelop (for e-mail) icons. You just have to choose where (Facebook, Twitter, G+...) you whant to share the panorama and click on the icon to do it.

Regards,

Elena

MIR MEHRULLAH TALPUR

May 26, 2012, 7:51:12 PM5/26/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Elena Bocos

HighDesertView

May 30, 2012, 11:21:23 AM5/30/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Elena!

Andy Martin

Jun 3, 2012, 3:02:31 PM6/3/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Elena!  People like me need lots of help.
Andy (wow! I got by wiht saying "people like me")

Andy Martin

Jun 3, 2012, 3:12:12 PM6/3/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
I'm worse than I thought, can't figure out how to start a new topic!

I'm using a 10x24 Tamron zoom lens and am looking for a fixed lens just for 360 photos.  This is for a Canon EOS 60D.

What are the best options?

Andy

Epoca Libera

Jun 20, 2012, 12:32:08 PM6/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Elena to 360cities!
I think I will need your help soon. Good luck.

fahdabydos

Aug 3, 2012, 4:47:27 PM8/3/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
god good waw