Some of my Best Images on 360Cities are Completely Unseen

Mohammad Reza Domiri Ganji

Jul 11, 2012, 2:59:03 PM7/11/12
to 360Cities Community
Hi :) , after being more than 3 years on 360Cities , I think my old
Panos were more Papular than my New ones . ( Its in the Case my new
panos are 10X time Better than them )

here is some of the panos I want 360cities team to see , maybe they
can do something for them to be seen better .

* see these Panos Please :) *

http://www.360cities.net/image/dolat-abad-garden-badgir-night-yazd
http://www.360cities.net/image/pier-kish-island-iran
http://www.360cities.net/image/sevan-armenia
http://www.360cities.net/image/night-si-o-se-pol-isfahan
http://www.360cities.net/image/jame-mosque-yazd-iran
http://www.360cities.net/image/quran-gate-shiraz-iran
http://www.360cities.net/image/ali-qapu-isfahan
http://www.360cities.net/image/quary-seafood-istanbul-turkey
http://www.360cities.net/image/lathing-workshop
http://www.360cities.net/image/garni-temple-armenia

and many more :) , I just put some of them here .

at east I ask you to see and Review them once again , maybe they can
be on Editor`s Picks .

Best Regards For 360cities Team , Mohammad Reza

elena.martinez

Jul 12, 2012, 6:18:04 AM7/12/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mohammad,

I've took a quick view to your panoramas and they are really good, good quality and nice view. We cannot check twice every single panorama, as you can understand. But I'll try to help you with some of them.

Regards,

Elena