FTP server seems to be down

Aaron Priest

Jul 28, 2012, 7:58:07 AM7/28/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Can't connect via FTP to upload images this morning. I noticed someone else posted that they couldn't yesterday either.

Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server

Vincèn Pujol

Jul 28, 2012, 11:15:06 AM7/28/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Same here, connection time out :( So it looks there is really a problem on server, it's not on my side :)

Vincèn

Aaron Priest

Jul 28, 2012, 5:56:34 PM7/28/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
I've uploaded a large photo twice today via the web browser since the FTP is down. It took several hours each time and I waited several hours before the second attempt. Both times it said it uploaded successfully and was in the pending list, but I don't see the panorama in pending, unpublished, or published. I wonder if the whole upload server is down this weekend, web-based and FTP? :-(

elena.martinez

Jul 29, 2012, 1:54:00 PM7/29/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

There was a problem with the server, but now is working properly.

Regards,

Elena

Vincèn Pujol

Jul 30, 2012, 6:49:26 AM7/30/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
ok for me here, uploaded an published successfully a pano this morning :)

Thanks Elena for update,

Vincèn