Panos rejected by google earth

Thomas Schwarz

Jul 31, 2012, 3:41:49 AM7/31/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

elena.martinez

Jul 31, 2012, 2:13:21 PM7/31/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Thomas,

Our Google Earth review team has reviewed your panorama http://www.360cities.net/image/floersheim-st-gallus-germany# and it is not selected for Google Earth as you know. You know that panoramas that show interior spaces with no or little visibility to the outside are not selected for Google Earth. On the other side, it's true that you can find a lot of interior images selected for Google Earth due to the review team has considered them as exceptionally remarkable and beautiful. So sometimes we cannot provide with a scientific explanation as this selection has a little subjective side, as you can understand.

For the second panorama I cannot see that it was reviewed. I'll check it later on.

Regards,

Elena

Thomas Schwarz

Aug 3, 2012, 2:44:06 AM8/3/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Elena,

all other of my Church-Panos are selected by Google Earth, also the newer panos like
http://www.360cities.net/image/ueberlingen-muenster
Floersheim St Gallus is a very beautiful baroque Church ...
Could be there an other Reason for rejectig?

Thanks, Thomas

elena.martinez

Aug 3, 2012, 9:06:59 AM8/3/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Thomas,

No, there is not other reason for your rejected panorama. It's beautiful and a good picture, but sometimes Google Earth review team cannot select every single picture if it's an interior.

Regards,

Elena