The same zenit logo affair again...

Jaime Brotóns Cano

Aug 28, 2012, 5:00:02 AM8/28/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
While 3 of my recent panoramas have been selecteds as editos pic, this one http://www.360cities.net/image/aerial-elche#346.18,21.42,70.0 is published as joker, i think it´s again because it have a logo in the sky, but this is an aerial pano, and i was told i could put the logo there in aerial panos.

elena.martinez

Aug 28, 2012, 5:54:49 AM8/28/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jaime,

Thanks for letting me know this. I'm going to investigate this matter. I'll let you know.

Regards,

Elena

elena.martinez

Aug 29, 2012, 4:56:09 AM8/29/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jaime,

Your panorama is now selected for 360Cities and for Google Earth.

Regards,

Elena

Jaime Brotóns Cano

Aug 29, 2012, 5:10:50 PM8/29/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Thank´s Elena

Best regards
Jaime

Roberto Ruiz

Aug 29, 2012, 8:52:26 PM8/29/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Jaime a que correo te puedo contactar?
También empezaré con panos aereas con RC quadcopter pero desearía hacerte un par de preguntas... puedo?

Thanks guys. I will start also doing RC aerial panos and would like to contact Jaime...

Regards

Peter Mad

Aug 30, 2012, 7:24:13 AM8/30/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Jaime

I was just trying to loog at your website and a message appears that the website is danderous.

Take care and bye
Pietro

Jaime Brotóns Cano

Aug 30, 2012, 12:48:19 PM8/30/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

Roberto, puedes contactarme en pano a jaimebrotons punto com

Peter, thanks, i´m working on it!