problem viewing pano

Marin Giurgiu

Apr 20, 2012, 3:36:19 AM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
There is something wrong with some panos. The imga seems to be broken. One exemple is here

Marin Giurgiu

Apr 20, 2012, 3:46:06 AM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
panoprintscreen.jpg

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

Apr 20, 2012, 5:59:12 AM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
This pano is fixed. Thanks for the link.

If you see some other panos with the same problem please send me a link. The problem might appear in some other panoramas uploaded around the same time.

Jan

Mark D. Fink

Apr 20, 2012, 8:02:45 AM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

This looks like the same thing that happened to one of Richard English’s panos a few weeks ago. I think he fixed it by uploading it again.

Mark

Marin Giurgiu

Apr 20, 2012, 12:23:07 PM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Ok. Thank you.

Marin Giurgiu

Apr 20, 2012, 12:26:47 PM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Nothing changed, I've  just checked. The pano is still „broken”.  Have to upload the pano again?

Marin Giurgiu

Apr 20, 2012, 12:42:07 PM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Strange behavior. The image is „broken” only on Internet Explorer. The problem is solved if pano is seen on Chrome. I didn't check on other net browsers.

Marin Giurgiu

Apr 20, 2012, 2:33:44 PM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Same problem with mozilla

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

Apr 23, 2012, 4:37:12 AM4/23/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com, mark...@northernlight.net
It was broken for me as well in the browser where I first checked the broken pano (google chrome). However, in a different browser (firefox) it worked just fine therefore I think you are seeing some caching issues. Please try a different browser and/or make sure you clear your browser's cache.

Jan

On Friday, April 20, 2012 2:02:45 PM UTC+2, Mark Fink wrote:

This looks like the same thing that happened to one of Richard English’s panos a few weeks ago. I think he fixed it by uploading it again.

Mark

May 2, 2012, 3:54:23 AM5/2/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com