Panorama a bit angled

Vanja Valent

Oct 8, 2012, 8:24:49 AM10/8/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
My panorama isn't a straight horizontal circle. Do i have to re-make it in my panorama program or is there a fix somehow directly on 360cities?

Geoff - Spherical Visions

Oct 8, 2012, 9:37:36 AM10/8/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
You would need to re-align the Pano in your normal software and then upload the new image and swap the old/new images over by Editing the old Pano in 360Cities , select the Other tab and go to the bottom of the page where the option too swap images is available.

Vanja Valent

Oct 8, 2012, 10:25:13 AM10/8/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks. I hope there is a tutorial for PTGui somewhere because i couldnt figure out how to make a good horizon.

Geoff - Spherical Visions

Oct 8, 2012, 3:24:17 PM10/8/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
There are quite a few Tutorials on the PTGui site, also a lot of FAQ's that cover very specific problems that people meet.  Also take a look at John Houghton's Tutorials and of course the support site for PTGui here on Google groups.

Eugen Festeu

Oct 9, 2012, 3:42:10 AM10/9/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
In PTGui use vertical or horizontal control points to make a perfect alignment. In the "Control points" tab select the same picture and look for vertical or horizontal objects in your pano. Something that you know for sure is in one of this two situation. (light poles, doors, buildings etc...) Optimize and you're done!