Correcting a Panos Location

Calvin McDonald

Apr 16, 2012, 5:32:26 PM4/16/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
I've recently noted that one of my published panos is incorrectly located on the globe (on GE).
I'd like to correct it but would like to know a few things first.

1.  How long does it take before the correction propagates to GE?
2.  Does this process require re-approval of either 360cities or GE?
3.  Will it affect either my 360cities or GE hit counts?
4.  I assume the process is to just edit the pano on 360cities.net, reposition the location marker and save it?

Thanks
Calvin

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

Apr 18, 2012, 3:56:29 AM4/18/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Calvin

4) Yes
3) No
2) No
1) Google Earth synchronization usually takes place usually every day but sometimes the update is delayed.

:)