Rejected from google earth.... all my pano in Montecristo Island

Roberto Vongher

Jun 11, 2012, 2:31:11 AM6/11/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

elena.martinez

Jun 11, 2012, 5:18:27 AM6/11/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Roberto,
Your panos are selected for 360Cities and for Google Earth now.

All of them but the one called "Montecristo Island" because of this error: http://www.360cities.net/image/montecristo-island#-202.38,-40.02,36.2 Because there is a stiching error.

Regards,

Elena

Roberto Vongher

Jun 11, 2012, 8:14:37 AM6/11/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Elena...

It's very difficult acquire photo with GOPRO :D

I've build a special base for tripod, but sometimes I have problem with picture at nadir and zenit

Anyways thank you very much

Regards, Roberto

elena.martinez

Jun 12, 2012, 11:53:45 AM6/12/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Roberto,

We have an explanation for the issue with your not selectepanos.

Our developers performed an upgrade on our servers last Wednesday that had the unintended consequence of subtly breaking some functionality in the review process. This error has already been fixed, and we are reviewing again all the images that were affected, to make sure that they get assigned a correct status, both in 360Cities and in Google Earth.

We are really sorry for this error, and we will put checks in place to make sure that it will not happen again.

Regards,

Elena

Roberto Vongher

Jun 12, 2012, 12:45:37 PM6/12/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Elena, my emal did not want to be contentious. I do not use a conventional camera and I just wanted to understand why the photos were rejected. Anyway, thanks very much for your interest and for the speed of solution.

Regards, Roberto