Statistic

Luca Candela

Apr 20, 2012, 2:28:44 AM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
all statistic about my apanoramas are disappear in the last 6 months. I sent already 3 messages to the amministrators of the 360cities site without receiving any answer back.
Just 1 panorama remaining in the statistic list.
Can you please check why the statistic are disappear?
Before th end of the next May I have to renew my account but with this kindf of service I khink I will downgrade to the basic account. Basic account means few features but at least I don't need to pay .....
Best regards!!!!

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

Apr 20, 2012, 3:10:10 AM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luca

Can you resend those three messages that you sent? How did you send them? I don't see anything in the system here. The last message I have from you is from March 1 regarding a problem with embeds that is/was unfortunately a problem with Google Chrome itself.

After reading your message today we are now investigating what's wrong with your stats. I checked in your account and indeed there is something wrong - sorry about that. I will get back to you as soon as I know more.

Jan

Luca Candela

Apr 20, 2012, 10:37:40 PM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
 The messages was sent trough the on-line form. I don't have the text anymore. i hope you can fix the problem. I really appreciate your availability.
Thanx

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

Apr 24, 2012, 3:37:03 AM4/24/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Dear Luca

We have investigated the stats in your account and here's what we've found:

25 of your 26 panoramas are marked as "not embeddable". Therefore:

1. They are not shown in the stats tab.
2. They can not even be embedded externally, so there would be no data for them even if they were shown in the stats tab.

Jan

Luca Candela

Apr 24, 2012, 6:49:07 AM4/24/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jan,

thank you for the answer. Now I will change the status of each pano, but why before all the panos was in the stats even if I didn't change the status to "not embeddable".
Thanx

Luca

Daniel Oi

Apr 24, 2012, 7:52:54 AM4/24/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a similar problem. I mark most of my panoramas as "not embeddable". They still turn up on Google Earth (which I want). Their statistics also used to be counted under the Google Earth statistics. However, a few months ago they stopped showing up under the Google Earth statistics. What changed?

Thanks,
Daniel.

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

Apr 25, 2012, 7:21:03 AM4/25/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel and Luca

We have discovered a bug in the code that prevented panos that were "not embeddable" to be displayed in the Google Earth statistics.

A fix is being deployed right now so you should see your stats normally soon again.

Jan

Daniel Oi

Apr 26, 2012, 6:41:03 PM4/26/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it seems to be all sorted now. My unembedded panos now are back to being included in Google Earth stats. Cheers, Daniel.

Luca Candela

Apr 27, 2012, 2:23:52 AM4/27/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Yes, now is working properly.... thanx!!!!!