Announcing the 2nd ZKProof Workshop 2019

ZKProof Standards

Nov 14, 2018, 3:46:15 PM11/14/18
to zkproof-stand...@zkproof.org
Hello Everyone,

First off, we are delighted to let you know that we have welcomed three new members to the Steering Committee: Alessandro Chiesa, Jens Groth and Yael Kalai. Their addition and contribution will have a positive effect on the effort.

We are also happy to share with you that we have just published the website for the 2nd ZKProof Workshop, which will take place in Berkeley, California, on April 10th to 12th, 2019. You can now request an invitation here, we will get back to you as soon as we can.

The first two days will be dedicated to the Standards Workshop, where participants will discuss and agree on an initial set of community standards, derived from the three documents. The third day will be dedicated to an Industry & Research Showcase of existing work around zero knowledge proofs.

In the coming weeks we will be adding to the website a call for community standards proposals and for research and industry showcase workshops.

Best Regards,
ZKProof Steering Committee & Organizers