Fwd: Exciting News about the AT-D878UVII PLUS AnyTone Radios

Robert Galambos DEC CEC VA3BXG

Apr 8, 2021, 10:23:08 PM4/8/21
to 'Charles Smith' via York Region Amateur Radio Club
Fyi

Anytone new version

DEC for YORK & DURHAM Region ARES.
ASEC GTA ARES section
When all else fails
On Apr. 8, 2021, at 19:11, "Connect Systems Inc." <je...@connectsystems.com> wrote:
Just about ready to ship
Èc;
Dear Ham,

AnyTone is about ready to release their next generation of handhelds. I am under a NDA not to release any features of the radio until April 10 but I can tell you the following:

I expect to have radios available to ship about April 16.

The hardware between this new version and the old version is different. That means you cannot upgrade to the new version with just a software change.

There will be two models called the D878UVII and D878UVII PLUS.

You will be able to tell the difference between this new product and the old product just by looking at it.

If you would like to pre-order the radios, press one of the buttons below. We will have a limited number of these radios available.

&#feff;

Company Name | Phone | Address | Website