Remote access

Danny K5CG

Jul 13, 2021, 3:54:00 PM7/13/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
I'm looking at the repeater drawing https://www.yrarc.org/repeaters and I see the mention of IRLP and EchoLink but no EchoLink node number shown.

I have an Allstar node at home and of course that would be my first choice, but I can also connect to EchoLink nodes from it, so... how to?

My AllStar Repeater is node 480361 and EchoLink 320889.

Feel free to link anytime.

Danny

Brian Waterworth

Jul 13, 2021, 4:09:07 PM7/13/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
If you search for VE3YRC-R in the Echolink app, the node number will be displayed.

regards,
Brian
VE3IBW

Danny K5CG

Jul 13, 2021, 4:19:18 PM7/13/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club, brian.wa...@gmail.com
Hi Brian,

I'm not using the Echolink app, I'm connecting from another repeater controller via DTMF commands.

I was able to look find it from the lookup page here https://secure.echolink.org/validation/node_lookup.jsp

It's node # 580457.

I am connected now.

Thanks
Danny

Mike VA3MCT

Jul 13, 2021, 8:07:08 PM7/13/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club, brian.wa...@gmail.com
Website now updated to accommodate the extra information.

Mike VA3MCT

Regards,
Mike Crabtree - VA3MCT - Emergency Coordinator York Region ARES