Field Day - Log submission - Club field

Pablo VA3HDL

Jul 2, 2021, 8:33:09 PM7/2/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
Hello,

I'm preparing my log submission for Field Day and I found this on the ARRL website....

Screenshot 2021-07-02 203050.jpg
Please notice how many variations of "York" exists, and select the one highlighted above:
York Region Amateur Radio Club

So the individual scores are agregated accordingly.

Thank you and 73,
Pablo, VA3HDL

Chris Sullivan

Jul 7, 2021, 4:51:40 PM7/7/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club, Pablo VA3HDL
Some of them are us. We should use "York Region Amateur Radio Club". The York County Club is in the US. A while back we received a club membership fee from a guy trying to join them. We gave it back, of course, like the fine upstanding club that we are.

Please - if anyone submitted their field day score under anything of the other name variants, please go back and change it!

73,
Chris