ONTARS Newsletter 4th January 2021

Rob Barnett VE3RQB

Jan 7, 2021, 8:01:25 AM1/7/21
to YRARC

Date: Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 8:11 AM

Subject: Re: ONTARS Newsletter 4th January 2021
From: Barry Lisoweski < ve3...@gmail.com>

Thank You Barry i will be checking is as often as possible i will forward this email to the club members on Thursday RQB

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 5:53 AM Barry Lisoweski < ve3...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good day all:
Welcome to a brand new year and challenges.. This Friday, we will celebrate 49 years of ONTARS service to the amateur radio public.
This is not a contest, but a celebration of the folks that check in on a regular basis. Yes, we will keep a count, as in the past, but more important, we will honour our core controllers who devote their time and energy to retain the legacy of ONTARS.

Club executives...spread the word and let's make this a special day for amateur radio.

Our ONTARS Market Place has been busy replacing the traditional hamfest...check out the amateur/electronic deals posted daily. The ads are checked as posted for your protection.

Lastly, we will remember past ONTARS SK controllers this day, such as Geoff VA3GS who gave so much to our hobby. A silent key banner is included in the newsletter.

Thank you for the privilege of your time!

73 and 88

Barry VE3ISX
ONTARS net manager

--