YRARC Frequency List

VA3QCD/Frank/K1QCD

Oct 30, 2021, 12:59:05 AM10/30/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
Being a bit lazy here, do anyone by any chance have the frequency list in CHIRP's format? I am having some trouble putting in the frequency tones...

Brian Waterworth

Oct 30, 2021, 6:36:18 AM10/30/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
See attached.  I didn't have a recent version of Chirp, so I downloaded and installed.  Dug up an old chirp file for my Yaesu FT-60 and then copied the yrarc emcomm channels into a new generic csv file using chirp.  This should get anyone started whose radio is supported by chirp.  Note: only the yrarc emcomm analogue channels are in the attached csv.

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 12:59 AM VA3QCD/Frank/K1QCD <chude...@gmail.com> wrote:
Being a bit lazy here, do anyone by any chance have the frequency list in CHIRP's format? I am having some trouble putting in the frequency tones...

YRARC Emcomm Channel List Chirp.csv

Mike VA3MCT

Oct 30, 2021, 8:17:33 AM10/30/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
Please beware that this file has two errors in it.

21ARES 146.46
22ARES 146.4
23ARES 146.52
24ARES 146.545
25ARES 146.58

1) for the first highlighted line, 22ARES should ideally say 146.490MHz, but it has been this way for a long time and GTA ARES also posts this. At this time we will stick with 146.400MHz to stay in compliance with GTA ARES, but will discuss in the future how to fix it across the GTA groups.
2) For the 24ARES which we will be using in todays S.E.T. the frequency should read as 146.550MHz as per the defined frequencies at https://ares.meskes.ca/frequencies.html and also in our documented frequency list on the yrarc web page at https://www.yrarc.org/

73,
Mike Crabtree - VA3MCT