Items for Sales

Chris Sullivan

Jul 13, 2021, 6:15:04 PM7/13/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
Alan VA3WAH, Mike VA3MCT, Mike VE3BWV and I helped Wayne VE3JJJ take down his antennas and tower on the weekend. These components are now for sale with proceeds going to the club.

1.  Maple Leaf Communications: 3E6-6: 3-Element Yagi - $149.95 new - Lightweight (5 lb) & Portable; 3 Element Yagi for 6 metres: Good working condition. Set screw on the gamma match is broken, although it is set properly and does not need to be adjusted. $50 O.B.O. (Sold)

2. Hy-Gain TH3 Junior 10/15/20 metre 3 element beam. Weight 21 lb. Turn radius 15', surface area 3.35 sq feet. Good working condition. New at RadioWorld for $550. $75 O.B.O.

3. HY-Gain rotator (Ham II I think), with controller and cable. $125 O.B.O.

4. Lightweight tower sections. 8', 10' and 10' top section. Designed to be attached to house and does not require concrete foundation. Disassembled. Free for the taking.

5. 2 meter 1/4 wave vertical - no radials (the TH3 would make a decent ground plane). $20.

All of this is located in Unionville and is disassembled and ready to load.

Email pres...@yrarc.org if interested.

73,

Chris VE3NRT

John Chin

Jul 13, 2021, 10:05:18 PM7/13/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
I may be interested in the tower.  How is the tower attached to the house?

John

John Chin

Jul 13, 2021, 10:09:13 PM7/13/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
What is the condition of the HY-Gain rotator (Ham II I think), with controller and cable?

John VA3BOF

John Chin

Jul 13, 2021, 10:34:32 PM7/13/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
Hi,

I will take the tower.

John VA3BOF

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 6:15 PM Chris Sullivan <goo...@ve3nrt.net> wrote:

John Chin

Jul 13, 2021, 10:53:12 PM7/13/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club

I will offer $125 for the HY-Gain rotator with controller and cable.

John VA3BOF

iger131

Jul 14, 2021, 7:41:26 AM7/14/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org
I will take Hy-Gain TH3 Junior
Igor. VE3IGG

iger131

Jul 17, 2021, 2:57:38 PM7/17/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org
What email should I send emt?

John Chin

Jul 17, 2021, 3:08:38 PM7/17/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
The contact for the EFT is Pablo our Club Treasurer.

John

Pablo VA3HDL

Jul 17, 2021, 3:26:25 PM7/17/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org

Payment options :

  • Send payment to the club email address trea...@yrarc.org via Interac e-Transfer® (this is our preferred method)
    NOTE: When using e-Transfer, please use your callsign as the password.

  • Send payment via PayPal to trea...@yrarc.org

  • Send via post - PLEASE ensure the cheque is made payable to "York Region Amateur Radio Club",
    then mail the cheque to the Club's mailbox at  PO Box 28590, Aurora, ON. L4G 6S6

Thank you.
73,
Pablo, VA3HDL

iger131