Field day pictures

Mike VA3MCT

Jun 26, 2021, 9:10:43 AM6/26/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
If you are getting involved in field day @ home,  then please take pictures so we can put them on our website or share at our next online meeting.

73 and good luck.

Mike VA3MCT

Benny Muus

Jun 28, 2021, 9:40:41 PM6/28/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
Hi Mike,

Here's a couple of my pictures. I ran as 1E using the generator and a UPS so I did not use the generator the whole time.

Cheers

Benny Muus
VE3MUU
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0018.JPG

Mike VA3MCT

Jun 29, 2021, 9:28:22 AM6/29/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
Nice on the dual fuel gennie.

Like the radios too! Snap!

Are you OK with these going on the public side of the website? Some folks have sent pictures but want them on the memes only section, which is something we do not yet have!!! go figure!

image.png

image.png

Note: the obligatory coffee!

Mike

Regards,
Mike Crabtree - VA3MCT - Emergency Coordinator York Region ARES

John Leonardelli

Jun 29, 2021, 10:50:26 AM6/29/21
to yrarc.group
as attached   not sure is ve3ssr is part of club i think yuri is

John VE3IPS

Ham Radio is a life$$$tyle not a Hobby!
Take the radio outside and operate from the Field
Throw a wire in a tree and make a QSO

Field Day ve3ips 2021 Icom 7200.jpg
Field Day ve3ips 2021 antenna.jpg
Field Day 2021 Eugene VE3SSR.jpg
Field Day 2021 Yuri VA3GKX.jpg

Benny Muus

Jun 29, 2021, 1:40:46 PM6/29/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
Hi Mike. No problem using those pictures of mine.

I should  included my coffee as well. Lol.

Benny Muus

Jun 29, 2021, 2:04:40 PM6/29/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
My antenna from when it was set up a few years ago:
--
Benny Muus
VE3MUU