Looking for some hardware

Eric Brown

Apr 18, 2021, 9:49:03 AM4/18/21
to YRARC Google GROUP
By chance does anyone have any of these, two only that accepts a 10-32 threaded machine screw?

I think they are referred to as Pem Nuts  or similar.

Eric Brown
VE3EB/VE3OIC/VA3OIC

.__!______!___
//___||__\\___\\_____
|_/ \ |___|/ \_(O||||||O)
_( )_)=o=( )_)=o=( )_)
20210418_094633.jpg

Rob Barnett

Apr 18, 2021, 10:44:26 AM4/18/21
to YRARC EMAIL GROUP YRARC EMAIL GROUP
Bolts Plus harry walker north ? RQB

Sent Using Moto G Fast Please Update To My New Email Address ........... robbarn...@gmail.com

Eric Brown

Apr 18, 2021, 11:03:51 AM4/18/21
to YRARC Google GROUP
Rob

Yep up the street from my office. Not sure of they are open due to lockdown but I will swing by.

Thx.

Eric Brown
VE3EB/VE3OIC/VA3OIC

Charles Smith

Apr 18, 2021, 4:19:02 PM4/18/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club, Eric (VE3EB)
I've seen them called 'insert nuts'. Lee Valley sells them but only in ¼-20 size. When inserting them into a material like hard maple, you can get an insertion tool that fits in an impact driver to facilitate quick and easy placement. Charles VA3TTB