Wednesday Winlink Training session

emcomm YRARC

Dec 12, 2020, 1:42:25 PM12/12/20
to yrarc...@yrarc.org, winlin...@yrarc.org, va3...@gmail.com, emcomm YRARC
This time we will focus on IMS213R form filling.

the IMS213 form is the most common that we as radio operators might be involved with, but it has some specific items that need to be completed as part of a radio communications system.

**** Please pass on this information to others that may be interested.    *****

Winlink Training Document    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WeGoQyzhtCPUYyOv_waarD1jiXHQ_Wa0qyMj_vBedlU/edit?usp=sharing

Note: There are hidden slides which we will not be using for this evenings session. Focus is on the IMS213R form.

Winlink Online Google Meet session
Phone Numbers
PIN: ‪285 570 652#‬

Winlink Training session calendar entry.

Supporting documents
Our focus is on the shaded areas of the form at the top and bottom. See https://aresniagara.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IMS-Form-213-R.pdf
and

Anyone interested in where these forms come from should check through this web site.

YRARC Winlink Group
To sign up for the YRARC Winlink Group, please go to:

--
Emergency Co-Ordinator York Region ARES
Mike Crabtree VA3MCT

emcomm YRARC

Dec 22, 2020, 8:29:46 PM12/22/20
to yrarc...@yrarc.org, winlin...@yrarc.org, va3...@gmail.com
There will be NO Winlink training sessions for the week of 23rd December or 30th December. However, the airwaves are still open so you can still send messages. Many of you have built up a contact list, so give it a go and have fun.

Sessions will resume on January 6th 2021.

Have a great Chrismas and happy new year.

Mike VA3MCT