Does anyone need an Elecraft KSYN3A?

Chris Sullivan

Mar 7, 2023, 11:25:54 AM3/7/23
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
After almost a 2 year wait until the global supply chain started to crawl out of its hole, Elecraft has finally shipped the KSYN3A that I ordered. The KSYN3A is improved synthesizer for the K3 receiver or subreceiver.

I was informed yesterday that Elecraft accidentally shipped two of them. They have given me 3 choices (1) Refuse delivery (2) buy it (3) find someone else to buy it.

So if anyone needs one you can have it and pay Elecraft directly. Otherwise it goes back, unless someone has a spare K3 subreceiver without the upgrade they wish to let go at a good price.

It was shipped USPS several days ago and I don't know when it will arrive.

73,
Chris