İlk oxunmamış mesaja keçin

publicservice YRARC

oxunmamış,
11 mar 2023, 16:33:5111.03.23
kimə yrarc...@yrarc.org, publicservice YRARC, VE3EB, (Eric Brown)
I would like to thank the club members who volunteered for today's King Township Cold Creek Syrup Fest.

This was a first time event for the radio club and from the attendance and smiles on the visitors faces, a huge success for King Township and the radio club. The event saw well over 500 visitors who came out to enjoy the event at the conservation area and I am happy to report there were no lost parents or other incidents. There was uncertainty after Friday's snowfall on how we would manage the people traffic but it all worked out in the end.

A special thank you to Chris VA3DXG for managing the trailer transportation.

Once again thank you all.

Hamısını cavablayın
Müəllifə cavab yazın
Ötür