Looking for cinch plug.

1 view

Elliot Fraser

Jul 8, 2021, 11:47:49 AM7/8/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org
Does anyone one have a set of these to sell?

Thanks

--
Elliot

Eric Brown

Jul 8, 2021, 12:09:02 PM7/8/21
to YRARC Google GROUP
Can you narrow that down?
Image?

Eric Brown
VE3EB/VE3OIC/VA3OIC

.__!______!___
//___||__\\___\\_____
|_/ \ |___|/ \_(O||||||O)
_( )_)=o=( )_)=o=( )_)

Elliot Fraser

Jul 8, 2021, 12:21:51 PM7/8/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org
oops i meant to do that
Its for my rotor.

image.png

John Chin

Jul 18, 2021, 10:19:18 PM7/18/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
My search indicates that they call them:  "Cinch Beau Jones", "Cinch Jones", "Jones Plugs"

A quick search, I found these sites that sell them:
Hy-gain controller manual show that my controller uses them too.  However,  the used rotor/controller control cable did not have them installed.  I think I will just use another connector or skip them altogether.  It is more expensive but I think powerpoles can be used.  I was thinking of the Power Pole clones that you can get on amazon.

I am sure Newark, digikey or mouser will have a connector that can be used in it's place.

Let me know if you find a place to get them.

John