VHF UHF Duplexor

John Leonardelli

Jan 6, 2021, 10:12:15 AM1/6/21
to yrarc.group
Looking for a duplexor that filters vhf and uhf

2 radios to one antenna
John VE3IPS

Ham Radio is a life$$$tyle not a Hobby!
Take the radio outside and operate from the Field
Throw a wire in a tree and make a QSO

ve3...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2021, 6:44:53 AM1/7/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org

Hi John,

I just purchased one from Radio World on Steeles east of Hwy 400.  It is a MFJ-916B.  $50.  It works perfectly.  You can phone them and pick it up at the front door.  Don’t order it on line.  Their website isn’t working and will screw up your order.  There are others from China on line for more money by the time you get them here!

73 Don – VE3IXJ

John Leonardelli

ve3e...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2021, 11:44:46 AM1/7/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org

No one has any cash anymore but house prices are up 25%... new GTA average of almost a Million… wait until MPAC issues their new property tax multiplier for 2021…

Fortunately I actually like Kraft Dinner…

John Leonardelli

Jan 7, 2021, 12:06:42 PM1/7/21
to yrarc.group
Kraft with some broccolini on top is awesome

I have started the Xenia Diet with loose coins going into the HRO jar

I plan to eat Kraft for WFD

John VE3IPS

Ham Radio is a life$$$tyle not a Hobby!
Take the radio outside and operate from the Field
Throw a wire in a tree and make a QSO

ve3e...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2021, 12:13:11 PM1/7/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org

Whats a broccolini … is that broccoli imported from the old country…

Non mangio broccoli con KD .. solo che non va bene !!

John Leonardelli

ve3...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2021, 7:47:38 PM1/7/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org

Not that I know of.  I have one with a mechanical switch.

73 Don

Don Thanks    any used ones? I cant afford new items anymore

John Chin

Jan 7, 2021, 11:25:07 PM1/7/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club

John Chin

Jan 7, 2021, 11:28:06 PM1/7/21
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
Unfortunately, it is $50 like Don's new duplexer.  You can try to negotiate to bring it within your budget.

73,
John VA3BOF

John Leonardelli

Jan 8, 2021, 8:42:56 AM1/8/21
to yrarc...@yrarc.org
Thanks Chin. I saw this and am waitung for a response

He shows ve3bbb call with ve3cuu email adress. Weird

--
Sent with a Palm Pilot. Ve3ips.wordpress.com
Radio: it's not just a hobby, it's a way of life