D-Rats

Eric Brown

Dec 30, 2020, 2:31:18 PM12/30/20
to YRARC Google GROUP
Anyone on D-Rats 147.180 Repeater to confirm my TX?

--

...- . ...-- . -...
Eric Brown

 .___!____!__
//___||__\\___\\____
|_/ \ |___|/ \_(O||||||O)
_( )_)=o=( )_)=o=( )_)

president YRARC

Dec 30, 2020, 2:41:59 PM12/30/20
to York Region Amateur Radio Club, Eric (VE3EB)
I can fire mine up in a few minutes

Stephen Orr

Dec 30, 2020, 3:22:00 PM12/30/20
to yrarc.group
Can be in about an hour... txt me

Eric Brown

Dec 30, 2020, 3:25:35 PM12/30/20
to YRARC Google GROUP
All good. Was testing a data cable.  It works on Rats and the CS-880 Programming software.

Thank you.

Eric Brown
VE3EB/VE3OIC/VA3OIC

.__!______!___
//___||__\\___\\_____

|_/ \ |___|/ \_(O||||||O)
_( )_)=o=( )_)=o=( )_)

Mike VA3MCT

Dec 30, 2020, 3:49:39 PM12/30/20
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
And now you've gone and there's dozens of us now hanging around on 147.180    ;)

Mike

Mike Crabtree - VA3MCT - Emergency Coordinator York Region ARES

Eric Brown

Dec 30, 2020, 3:59:52 PM12/30/20
to YRARC Google GROUP
Sorry had to move onto another project, sorry if you ole boys can't keep up!

Eric Brown
VE3EB/VE3OIC/VA3OIC

.__!______!___
//___||__\\___\\_____
|_/ \ |___|/ \_(O||||||O)
_( )_)=o=( )_)=o=( )_)

Stephen Orr

Dec 30, 2020, 4:15:59 PM12/30/20
to yrarc.group
Lots of things on the go here on the farm... Amateur radio only gets small time slices... :-(

Mike VA3MCT

Dec 30, 2020, 4:26:00 PM12/30/20
to York Region Amateur Radio Club
One major benefit of this fire drill is that we got Pablo up and running with D-RATS over RF!

Mike

John Leonardelli

Dec 30, 2020, 4:27:56 PM12/30/20
to yrarc.group
Pablo  you made the data cable?

John VE3IPS

Ham Radio is a life$$$tyle not a Hobby!
Take the radio outside and operate from the Field
Throw a wire in a tree and make a QSO

Pablo Sabbag

Dec 30, 2020, 4:33:25 PM12/30/20
to York Region Amateur Radio Club, ve3...@gmail.com
Hi John,

Surprisingly, the programming cable that came with the go-kit works perfectly for this purpose.
I just tested after I saw Eric's message about the programming software. I didn't know that was the same cable.
I was planning to make one myself. Now I don't need.

73,
Pablo, VA3HDL

Eric Brown

Dec 30, 2020, 4:49:01 PM12/30/20
to YRARC Google GROUP
Cool.

Eric Brown
VE3EB/VE3OIC/VA3OIC

.__!______!___
//___||__\\___\\_____
|_/ \ |___|/ \_(O||||||O)
_( )_)=o=( )_)=o=( )_)

Eric Brown

Dec 30, 2020, 4:50:03 PM12/30/20
to YRARC Google GROUP
P.

Still a good cable to make yourself and add to your kit.

Eric Brown
VE3EB/VE3OIC/VA3OIC