Daily Messages of Support

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 14, 2023, 10:14:54 PM8/14/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Be kind to yourself. Today, tomorrow and every single day.

Be kind to yourself. Today, tomorrow and every single day.

The Daily Messages of Support is one of several peer support services offered by Youth Mental Health Canada; for more information, go to https://ymhc.ngo/pss/
bb234d7c04b8.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 15, 2023, 9:00:17 AM8/15/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Drink some more water. When was the last time you filled your cup?

Drink some more water. When was the last time you filled your cup?
eec201f3c71d.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 16, 2023, 9:00:22 AM8/16/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Self care can be small, simple, and take just a moment. Fit it into your daily life.

Self care can be small, simple, and take just a moment. Fit it into your daily life.
e82a40bf418e.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 17, 2023, 9:00:23 AM8/17/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up Isabelle Lafleche

Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up Isabelle Lafleche
530b4e1228fc.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 18, 2023, 9:00:21 AM8/18/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Always do your best. Your best will change from day to day.

Always do your best. Your best will change from day to day.
963ffef36023.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 19, 2023, 9:00:20 AM8/19/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

“Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.” – Mandy Hale

“Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.” – Mandy Hale
c759c4f9a819.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 20, 2023, 9:00:19 AM8/20/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S Lewis

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S Lewis
3cfdbc58983c.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 21, 2023, 9:00:21 AM8/21/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

It may seen unfair that so many unfortunate events happen when you do everything tight, but all those good qualities and actions are going to help you recover from this difficult time.

It may seen unfair that so many unfortunate events happen when you do everything tight, but all those good qualities and actions are going to help you recover from this difficult time.
0689368a222f.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 22, 2023, 9:00:18 AM8/22/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Review your todo lists. Is there something you no longer need to do?

Review your todo lists. Is there something you no longer need to do?
84be7cd8512d.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 23, 2023, 9:00:21 AM8/23/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Don't use your phone in bed tonight.

Don't use your phone in bed tonight.
4bdd84fd608b.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 24, 2023, 9:00:21 AM8/24/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

you've survived 100% of your bad days so far.

you've survived 100% of your bad days so far.
b072fec1cf59.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 25, 2023, 9:00:20 AM8/25/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Doing work (volunteer or paid) that helps others, paid work that covers bills + a little more, & a respectful work environment may help work be sustainable & fulfilling.

Doing work (volunteer or paid) that helps others, paid work that covers bills + a little more, & a respectful work environment may help work be sustainable & fulfilling.
1693c11397bd.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 26, 2023, 9:00:19 AM8/26/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Take a small break from the screen.

Take a small break from the screen.
92ee3a1db603.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 28, 2023, 9:00:22 AM8/28/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

If I follow my inner wisdom. I am at peace with my own being.

If I follow my inner wisdom. I am at peace with my own being.
80cd892f5481.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 29, 2023, 9:00:20 AM8/29/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Schedule time for yourself. Put it on your calendar.

Schedule time for yourself. Put it on your calendar.
b4023dc5f56c.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 30, 2023, 9:00:21 AM8/30/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You have choices.

You have choices.
a20267ee4e1b.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Aug 31, 2023, 9:00:19 AM8/31/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Ask for help, even if it's with something small, when you need it.

Ask for help, even if it's with something small, when you need it.
39132a35907c.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 1, 2023, 9:00:24 AM9/1/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

The only thing stronger than fear is hope

The only thing stronger than fear is hope
3b3a632fa779.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 2, 2023, 9:00:23 AM9/2/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Technology is a tool. Use it wisely.

Technology is a tool. Use it wisely.
3c37d366ef0d.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 3, 2023, 9:00:16 AM9/3/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

How can you reduce the amount of social media you're consuming?

How can you reduce the amount of social media you're consuming?
3a808a3d6368.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 4, 2023, 9:00:20 AM9/4/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Have you been running full tilt today? Take a few moments to recharge.

Have you been running full tilt today? Take a few moments to recharge.
533b47ff97d4.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 5, 2023, 9:00:19 AM9/5/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Validating your feelings can be the first step to overcoming them and preventing your feelings from controlling you.

Validating your feelings can be the first step to overcoming them and preventing your feelings from controlling you.
05148a06e6eb.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 6, 2023, 9:00:31 AM9/6/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

The sun will rise and we will try again. Twenty One Pilots

The sun will rise and we will try again. Twenty One Pilots
eacfeb95c1d7.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 7, 2023, 9:00:31 AM9/7/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Life is unpredictable. Not everything is in our control. But as long as you're with the right people, you can handle anything- Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Life is unpredictable. Not everything is in our control. But as long as you're with the right people, you can handle anything- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
87955d48f974.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 8, 2023, 9:00:28 AM9/8/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

It's okay to go to bed early.

It's okay to go to bed early.
1812ca66adf0.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 10, 2023, 9:00:17 AM9/10/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

I am comfortable with my body. I am happy with my imperfections. They make me unique

I am comfortable with my body. I am happy with my imperfections. They make me unique
cd7285a4d300.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 11, 2023, 9:00:32 AM9/11/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

It's okay if you failed today. You can try again tomorrow.

It's okay if you failed today. You can try again tomorrow.
c24bdf780d26.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 12, 2023, 9:00:23 AM9/12/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Struggling does not diminish your worth: it increases your value by giving you strength, empathy, and understanding.

Struggling does not diminish your worth: it increases your value by giving you strength, empathy, and understanding.
d4bd8fbe24e5.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 14, 2023, 9:00:19 AM9/14/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Try to memorize one constellation you don't already know and find it in the sky tonight.

Try to memorize one constellation you don't already know and find it in the sky tonight.
5ae651b42e58.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 15, 2023, 9:00:31 AM9/15/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions Dalai Lama XIV

Happiness is not  something ready made. It comes from your own actions Dalai Lama XIV
42771f95ef3d.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 16, 2023, 9:00:23 AM9/16/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Help is out there. Ask for it if you need it.

Help is out there. Ask for it if you need it.
b0625c8cac9b.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 17, 2023, 9:00:19 AM9/17/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Doing what you can is always enough.

Doing what you can is always enough.
bff44c60dd68.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 18, 2023, 9:00:20 AM9/18/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Stop. Take three slow deep breaths.

Stop. Take three slow deep breaths.
be98dd20ef03.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 20, 2023, 9:00:38 AM9/20/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

you matter to people. vous comptez pour les gens

you matter to people. vous comptez pour les gens
d3ee67bd495b.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 21, 2023, 9:00:23 AM9/21/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Act as if what you do makes a difference. Because it does. William James

Act as if what you do makes a difference. Because it does. William James
fedfa6062458.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 22, 2023, 9:00:25 AM9/22/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
0c221a62ee72.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 23, 2023, 9:00:17 AM9/23/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Take a nap if you need to. Set a timer.

Take a nap if you need to. Set a timer.
e7f779b92f67.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 24, 2023, 9:00:23 AM9/24/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Before you start your day, take a few moments to outline the 3 most important things you need to do.

Before you start your day, take a few moments to outline the 3 most important things you need to do.
d95a97e10d8c.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 25, 2023, 9:00:32 AM9/25/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You can create new habits.

You can create new habits.
fb136a265565.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 26, 2023, 9:00:40 AM9/26/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

There are so many beautiful people in this world. Never forget that you are one of them.

There are so many beautiful people in this world. Never forget that you are one of them.
ad1972e5a4c3.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 27, 2023, 9:00:23 AM9/27/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Listen to the wind, the rain, the sound of a crackling fire. IRL if you can and with an app if you can't.

Listen to the wind, the rain, the sound of a crackling fire. IRL if you can and with an app if you can't.
8ee9ce2b92a0.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 28, 2023, 9:00:32 AM9/28/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Take a break. Find a window and check the weather.

Take a break. Find a window and check the weather.
4eb6e0de48d5.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 29, 2023, 9:00:26 AM9/29/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Check in with your emotions. How are you feeling?

Check in with your emotions. How are you feeling?
af8782535626.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Sep 30, 2023, 9:00:21 AM9/30/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Ask for help if you need it.

Ask for help if you need it.
575a0ec1a5d4.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 1, 2023, 9:00:22 AM10/1/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Pause and think about your favorite book, song, poem, or piece of art.

Pause and think about your favorite book, song, poem, or piece of art.
1214b82c2358.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 3, 2023, 9:00:21 AM10/3/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination- Carl Rogers

The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination- Carl Rogers
325c525af784.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 4, 2023, 9:00:24 AM10/4/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Stretch.

Stretch.
96b482c104bb.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 5, 2023, 9:00:23 AM10/5/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Use your struggles as your weights and strengthen your muscles of resilience and survival.

Use your struggles as your weights and strengthen your muscles of resilience and survival.
f95e7a7ba497.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 6, 2023, 9:00:26 AM10/6/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You are not your weaknesses. You are the strength that lies inside of you. Weaknesses are just undiscovered strengths.

You are not your weaknesses. You are the strength that lies inside of you. Weaknesses are just undiscovered strengths.
96c999ed5d2f.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 7, 2023, 9:00:22 AM10/7/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Be the sunshine.

Be the sunshine.
a76361e17241.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 8, 2023, 9:00:17 AM10/8/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You can learn something new.

You can learn something new.
a47e2d4c4017.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 9, 2023, 9:00:25 AM10/9/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Hold your head high. You were not made for failure, you were made for victory! - Anne Gilchrist

Hold your head high. You were not made for failure, you were made for victory! - Anne Gilchrist
1c603fb44da4.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 10, 2023, 9:00:20 AM10/10/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Celebrate every win, no matter how small. Remember your triumphs because the memory of them will sustain you in hard times.

Celebrate every win, no matter how small. Remember your triumphs because the memory of them will sustain you in hard times.
057dc2fc97f3.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 11, 2023, 9:00:21 AM10/11/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You've made it through this before. You can do it again.

You've made it through this before. You can do it again.
1b6e0fc8f754.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 12, 2023, 9:00:30 AM10/12/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

“There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn't.” —John Green

“There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn't.” —John Green
3f5d9f3efa17.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 14, 2023, 9:00:18 AM10/14/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Engage in random acts of kindness and altruism. This has been linked to mood boosting.

Engage in random acts of kindness and altruism. This has been linked to mood boosting.
6ce8a334c11d.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 16, 2023, 9:00:17 AM10/16/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

It's okay to use a timer to remind yourself to take breaks.

It's okay to use a timer to remind yourself to take breaks.
2d0f4144a262.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 17, 2023, 9:00:18 AM10/17/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Know that this is only one of the many obstacles you have encountered in your life. You have overcame these before, so you will do it again.

Know that this is only one of the many obstacles you have encountered in your life. You have overcame these before, so you will do it again.
4b73ca219d97.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 18, 2023, 9:00:22 AM10/18/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it - Helen Keller

Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it - Helen Keller
325ed2edcec7.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 19, 2023, 9:00:20 AM10/19/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Have patience with yourself. What would you say to a loved one going through the same thing? You also deserve that kind of support – say it to yourself.

Have patience with yourself. What would you say to a loved one going through the same thing? You also deserve that kind of support – say it to yourself.
a3e1c97e3198.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 20, 2023, 9:00:20 AM10/20/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Let the version of yourself that you were, teach you.

Let the version of yourself that you were, teach you.
90cde75de9c7.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 21, 2023, 9:00:15 AM10/21/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Did you do anything to take care of yourself today?

Did you do anything to take care of yourself today?
19b4cb4a181e.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 22, 2023, 9:00:16 AM10/22/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. - William James

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. - William James
690bf37f74c5.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 23, 2023, 9:00:18 AM10/23/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Be stronger than the storm

Be stronger than the storm
bed5af406f13.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 24, 2023, 9:00:16 AM10/24/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

There are apps that will help you remember to rest, breathe, and drink water. Find the ones that work for you.

There are apps that will help you remember to rest, breathe, and drink water. Find the ones that work for you.
61a413bcb91d.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 25, 2023, 9:30:50 AM10/25/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

It's that time again! Pause for a moment and just breathe.

It's that time again! Pause for a moment and just breathe.
ecf5d9d8a674.jpg.png

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 26, 2023, 9:00:16 AM10/26/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Stop and stretch your body however you can.

Stop and stretch your body however you can.
10eeec9d460f.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 27, 2023, 9:00:17 AM10/27/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You can do anything you put your mind to today; no matter what happened yesterday.

You can do anything you put your mind to today; no matter what happened yesterday.
6870f48c8b9b.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 28, 2023, 9:00:18 AM10/28/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Don't wait because the time will never be just right Napolean Hill

Don't wait because the time will never be just right Napolean Hill
c6f4efc1e499.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 29, 2023, 10:00:17 AM10/29/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You can't heal if you keep pretending that you're not hurt

You can't heal if you keep pretending that you're not hurt
662ba4f02dc0.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 30, 2023, 10:00:32 AM10/30/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

It's that time again! Allow your shoulders to drop. Let your jaw loosen.

It's that time again! Allow your shoulders to drop. Let your jaw loosen.
14c7fc0fb9ee.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Oct 31, 2023, 10:00:32 AM10/31/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Don't forget that everybody is different! These toots are just suggestions - take the ones you think might help and leave the rest. Be kind to yourself.

Don't forget that everybody is different! These toots are just suggestions - take the ones you think might help and leave the rest. Be kind to yourself.
9e970f408463.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 2, 2023, 10:00:23 AM11/2/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You don't have to finish it all today.

You don't have to finish it all today.
ad27a42fbed9.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 3, 2023, 10:00:54 AM11/3/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You always pass failure on the way to success. - Mickey Rooney

You always pass failure on the way to success. - Mickey Rooney
ddbee386a40b.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 4, 2023, 10:00:31 AM11/4/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Sometimes taking care of the hard things is self care. Get them done and you'll free yourself of that stress.

Sometimes taking care of the hard things is self care. Get them done and you'll free yourself of that stress.
639e59d5e45b.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 5, 2023, 9:00:20 AM11/5/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You're not a victim for sharing your story. You are a survivor setting the world on fire with your truth. And you never know who needs your light, your warmth, and raging courage. - Alex Elle

You're not a victim for sharing your story. You are a survivor setting the world on fire with your truth. And you never know who needs your light, your warmth, and raging courage. - Alex Elle
cba88e5c5a56.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 7, 2023, 9:00:22 AM11/7/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Set aside time for a hobby. Gardening, drone building, knitting, do something for the pure pleasure of it.

Set aside time for a hobby. Gardening, drone building, knitting, do something for the pure pleasure of it.
3fa2716a2071.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 8, 2023, 9:00:24 AM11/8/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” —Confucius

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” —Confucius
e967ba7963a9.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 9, 2023, 9:00:26 AM11/9/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Be kind to yourself.

Be kind to yourself.
955a318cf1cf.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 10, 2023, 9:00:50 AM11/10/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Comparison is the thief of joy. ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Comparison is the thief of joy. ~ Theodore Roosevelt
b74be96d2bc6.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 11, 2023, 9:00:24 AM11/11/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Put on some of your favorite music.

Put on some of your favorite music.
35c083804d90.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 12, 2023, 9:00:23 AM11/12/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

There is no normal life that is free of pain. It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth. ~ Mr. Rogers

There is no normal life that is free of pain. It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth. ~ Mr. Rogers
09166e6e24d8.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 13, 2023, 9:00:25 AM11/13/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

To be human is to struggle: to deny your struggles is to deny your humanity.

To be human is to struggle: to deny your struggles is to deny your humanity.
eae60a705f58.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 14, 2023, 9:00:24 AM11/14/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

It might sound corny at first, but try listing just three things a day you're grateful for. You can do it in a cheap notebook and no one ever has to see it but you.

It might sound corny at first, but try listing just three things a day you're grateful for. You can do it in a cheap notebook and no one ever has to see it but you.
9f64b0706811.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 15, 2023, 9:00:31 AM11/15/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Remember, growing might feel like breaking at first

Remember, growing might feel like breaking at first
2634d0722090.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 16, 2023, 9:00:39 AM11/16/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Be so happy that when other people look at you, they become happy too.

Be so happy that when other people look at you, they become happy too.
60040ef99e03.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 17, 2023, 9:00:30 AM11/17/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Be proud of how far you have come in life.

Be proud of how far you have come in life.
ba2355c7401d.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 18, 2023, 9:00:26 AM11/18/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You can create new habits.

You can create new habits.
b27585c0207f.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 19, 2023, 9:00:32 AM11/19/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Novel, new, silly, & unusual activities can help lift your mood.

Novel, new, silly, & unusual activities can help lift your mood.
386a00816f6b.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 20, 2023, 9:00:31 AM11/20/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

You don't have to finish it all today.

You don't have to finish it all today.

df41d0bee063.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 21, 2023, 9:00:34 AM11/21/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Positive Affirmations: I will be present in every moment. I am smart. I am kind. I am brave. I am beautiful within.

Positive Affirmations: I will be present in every moment. I am smart. I am kind. I am brave. I am beautiful within.
8ce0fed6e955.jpg

nor...@ymhc.ngo

Nov 22, 2023, 9:00:23 AM11/22/23
to daily-mess...@ymhc.ngo
Daily Messages of Support:

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
1f2568a33bfe.jpg
It is loading more messages.