Activity Dashboard

Rabbi Shaya Greiniman

Dec 1, 2022, 3:15:53 PM12/1/22
to Safe Doc Community
Would it be possible to remove the Activity Dashboard button, both from the top right of the documents, and from the bottom of the Tools menu?
Thank you
Shaya
Activity_Dashboard.png

Jason Huang

Dec 1, 2022, 3:45:12 PM12/1/22
to Safe Doc Community, rabbigr...@hillelacademyfaculty.com
Hello Shaya,

Yes, we probably could remove the activity dashboard from Docs. May I ask for your reason to block this feature?

Thanks.
--Jason

Jason Huang

Dec 6, 2022, 7:08:32 PM12/6/22
to Safe Doc Community, Jason Huang, rabbigr...@hillelacademyfaculty.com
Hello Shaya,

You can limit the Google Docs Activity dashboard from Google Admin. In the Apps > Google Workspace > Settings for Drive and Docs > Activity dashboard settings > Access to view history, select OFF. Learn more in this article Let users see file activity (Activity dashboard).
screenshot_2022-12-06_16-05-42.jpg
I hope it helps.
--Jason