Students Able to Access Blocked Items Before They are Blocked

Main Office

Mar 5, 2024, 2:58:56 PMMar 5
to Safe Doc Community
Some of our students are able to access blocked elements (such as the "Search the web" menu option under "Insert>Image in Google Slides) if they select them VERY quickly after opening a new document. Is there any way to fix this?

Jason Huang

Mar 5, 2024, 5:08:52 PMMar 5
to Safe Doc Community, off...@tdsofphx.org
Hello,

Yes. xFanatical Safe Doc  not just blocks the "Search the web" menu, but also blocks the side panel the menu attempted to open. So you do not need to worry of students' using the image search feature.
Yet if you find ways students bypass the Safe Doc policies, please contact us with a recording of steps and we'll investigate them.

Thank you.